stupid speeding!

Guest Zacharias

Why are you making new gameplays instead of fixing what has to be fixed? I am SOOO dying to play it and all that you have to come with is NEW stuff hey complete what you have got so I can play :-) . I am NOT saying that the gamemod looks boring or anything, the opposite it looks awesome but I want to play!!!

And then to the questions, will it be possible to play either skirmish missions with a friend or THE SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIN???

And last but not least, thanks for puting so much effort into this just so you can sattisfy(sorry bad spelling)others! GREAT JOB!

stunt driving would be extremely cool...the main thing i do on gta3 now is look for places to do stupid stunts.

that and shoot columbians :D:twisted:

Why are you making new gameplays instead of fixing what has to be fixed? I am SOOO dying to play it and all that you have to come with is NEW stuff hey complete what you have got so I can play :-) . I am NOT saying that the gamemod looks boring or anything, the opposite it looks awesome but I want to play!!!

I think you dont get it, they have a team there are some people working on the mod and there are some people working on the gameplay.

So they are working on both things.

AJH is right. IJsVogel and Headfonez actually work on the functionality of MTA, and I create gametypes for it. At the moment our sourcecodes aren't even merged yet, but that will not be the most difficult part. We all have our jobs divided to what we are best at, and we try to help each other out as much as we can. Though I don't have any VB programming knowledge, I can work on other things like making new gametypes.

So are we free to blurt out new gametypes provided we search to see if its already posted first then? Any ideas on incorperating mods to add a new multi-player island? A ww2 trench style place would be great fun for resolving clan wars :)

I did search 'Multi Player Only Island' first so :P you if u tell me the ideas been suggested :lol:

if it hasnt been thought of.... start a topic in the mod suggestions thread.

We want your suggestions, they make the game what it is. Input from the forums have made this game, look at the gamemodes, all of them were suggestions from the gta3mp community.