Flamez Of Life (A New MTA Movie) Now Working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark for the last time get the message :STOP SPAMMING THE FUCKING FORUMS , stop replying with post containing only (a single) smilie(s) or somethign just saying yeah, or hi or something in that direction, if you continue this you will be one of the first of a bunch to get a temp for the current spammage going around.

If you dont have anythign to say relative to the thread , dont say nothign at all.

Dark for the last time get the message :STOP SPAMMING THE :o FORUMS , stop replying with post containing only (a single) smilie(s) or somethign just saying yeah, or hi or something in that direction, if you continue this you will be one of the first of a bunch to get a temp for the current spammage going around.

If you dont have anythign to say relative to the thread , dont say nothign at all.

Thank you SM-xenex. I haven't got permission to say such things. :wink: You're a real help. Ghehe. :P Not that I really care that people spam but it's still a little bit anoying. Dark should take a look at Prokopis' way of posting. Now HE knows how it's done. :D

Thanks for thread close btw. :wink:

ofcourse i read them, i can't be arsed to post like him though and neither can u.

so whats this gotta do with this topic? :?

You never know. :lol: There are some crazy b*tches out there you know. :D And it's got nothing to do with this topic. It's just plain old teasing each other's balls a bit. Ghehe. :lol:

ofcourse i read them, i can't be arsed to post like him though and neither can u.

so whats this gotta do with this topic? :?

You never know. :lol: There are some crazy b*tches out there you know. :D And it's got nothing to do with this topic. It's just plain old teasing each other's balls a bit. Ghehe. :lol:

ok lol well go and tease ramons balls he likes that. :lol: