Flamez Of Life (A New MTA Movie) Now Working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A soundtrack to the entire movie might have been good, even if it was just a non lirical song, it was boring without any sound. Also, a better soundtrack when music was playing would be good, i didnt really like it. the thing i liked about the Sin act 1 and 2 was that they had kick ass music throuout and text for speach.

Doesnt really matter though becuase the next one will have the action.

Hope the next is better, i will download it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come to think of it.. i know what ur saying, if i saw a movie like this.. then i would be a bit pissed off too.

just saying that PART 2 WILL BE AMAZING.. stunts, loads of action, and loads of more shit ok?

working on it now.. we already have like 8 people for this movie.. so sorry if u didn't like this movie but u should understand what its for, ramon if u think it is so shit then can u just leave this topic, because it was for so u know about the people because in part 2 alot more stuff will happen ok?

ffs lol

thanks.

OK, Ramon.. what do u reccomend in part 2 exept for what i have already said?

Since Ramon is gone for the whole day I'll just reply before he does. :P He would recommend to do more original stunts, no recording of ingame stuff but just the replays, not to record the ingame sound when recording, just show the stunt and not the stuff before it, no double spots, more grinds and all tricks landed. 8)

Do you think this will help? It's quite alot you need to work on.:lol:

Ps: Better listin to what Ramon will tell you, cause he knows it best. :D

OK, Ramon.. what do u reccomend in part 2 exept for what i have already said?

Since Ramon is gone for the whole day I'll just reply before he does. :P He would recommend to do more original stunts, no recording of ingame stuff but just the replays, not to record the ingame sound when recording, just show the stunt and not the stuff before it, no double spots, more grinds and all tricks landed. 8)

Do you think this will help? It's quite alot you need to work on.:lol:

Ps: Better listin to what Ramon will tell you, cause he knows it best. :D

i agree 8)

Sorry Dark m8 but that is the biggest pile of shit ive ever seen lol.

I would give u pointers but it would take me all day to name what u done wrong in that movie lol

1.First off driving was way to long and boring

2.Who the fuck were them to boys and what was there perpose

3.they dident sound old enough to even open a car door.

4.use ur anlges when driving

5.Fuck the fuck happened at the start of the movie who did he kill and why did he kill them??

6.why did them guys run around with green squares below them and names......

7.Were them 2 guys lovers???

8.Why was everything in slow mo?

Dark i would say stick to stunting but as for ur last stunt vid i aint got aclue what to say m8.

only good thing in that movie was.......hearing them voices lol

I just hope u know what ur doing for part2 cuz if this was like my part1 movie i would never have realised it.

ok, things to reply.. i know the driving was boring.. this is a themed mta movie the men, were the 2 main charachters.

1 of them is very young.. DrOpT.. 12 years old.

he killed them at the start of the movie because he saw some shit what happened in the future.. that was a dream.

the guys had there names showing so people knew who they r.

don't be a twat, they aint lovers..... stop taking the piss u and duffbeer r gay lovers.

nothing was in slow mo? that ur comp.

well part 1 didn't work out too well, and yes mike i will show u part 2 before i release it, thanks dad, mean mike.

ok, things to reply.. i know the driving was boring.. this is a themed mta movie the men, were the 2 main charachters.

1 of them is very young.. DrOpT.. 12 years old.

he killed them at the start of the movie because he saw some shit what happened in the future.. that was a dream.

the guys had there names showing so people knew who they r.

don't be a twat, they aint lovers..... stop taking the piss u and duffbeer r gay lovers.

nothing was in slow mo? that ur comp.

well part 1 didn't work out too well, and yes mike i will show u part 2 before i release it, thanks dad, mean mike.

Even though this part 1 was f*cked up, I'm looking forward to see your next vid. 8) Keep 'm coming.