Flamez Of Life (A New MTA Movie) Now Working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everybody.. Me And quite a few friends have put together a great idea on this movie..

Download it here:http://www.thegamersalliance.com/php/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=search&query=flamez |It's about 50MB but its WELL worth it ive heard.

Tell me what u think.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/php/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=NewDownloadsDate&selectdate=1081532967

Flamez Of Life (Part 1) <= not working

Description: A movie by [LsL]Dark. Very good quality & very entertaining.

Version: 1 Filesize: 48.59 Kb

Added on: 09-Apr-2004 Downloads: 9

HomePage | Rate Resource | Details

Category: GTA Mods/GTA Mods

Flamez Of Life (Part 1) <= click to download

Description: A movie by [LsL]Dark. Very good quality & very entertaining.

Added on: 09-Apr-2004 Downloads: 7

Category: GTA Videos/Themed Videos

Flamez Of Life (Part 1).zip <= not working

Description: A movie made by LSL Dark. Very good quality.

Added on: 09-Apr-2004 Downloads: 8

Category: GTA Videos/Themed Videos

yep.. because it wasn't meant to be action, ffs.

it was meant to be so that u could learn what the two main charachters r like.. marlon & jay.. which if u watched the movie u would..

They live in a shithole (Scrap Yard)

and they r having a shit life..

and then if u watch the ending.. thats sort of the beginning of part 2 where there will be *LOADS* of action..

it wasn't meant to be boring, wasn't meant to be exciting, just so u know the people and whats happening for part 2.

if i didn't do it this way u people wouldn't know what the fuck is going on.

overall a bit plain but good use of sound. hopefully part 2 will contain some action in it and maybe a few more characters. overall a good intro to the characters

yep.. because it wasn't meant to be action, ffs.

it was meant to be so that u could learn what the two main charachters r like.. marlon & jay.. which if u watched the movie u would..

They live in a shithole (Scrap Yard)

and they r having a shit life..

and then if u watch the ending.. thats sort of the beginning of part 2 where there will be *LOADS* of action..

it wasn't meant to be boring, wasn't meant to be exciting, just so u know the people and whats happening for part 2.

if i didn't do it this way u people wouldn't know what the :o is going on.

It sucked. :evil: Even if it wasn't supposed to be boring then it would have been boring any way!

And we are not here for getting to know anyone's shitty life, now are we? :roll:

Maybe you've learned a lesson from all this. Never post something you're not even sure of it what the meaning of it is? (??? I'm confusion myself now ???)cwmddd.gif

But I guess there's no harm in trying. Just try a little harder next time! Hmmmkay? 8)