Should Chop ( Heli Kill ) Be Cheating ???

It is cheating !  

43 members have voted

1. 1. It is cheating !

• Just killing as in Not Cheating !
    • Uhhhh Duh Yeah

Heli kills are funny when your drivin up and outta nowhere when like 5 ppl are shootin it out you see this heli swoop down and 5 bodies get tossed. it sucks when outta nowhere you run out your car to a battle and some punk comes down and smokes you, only you....

its especially fun in the driver seat of the heli, you target a couple close spots on the radar, head to it, deliver some blades of fun. IMO its cheap; yet funny.

i hate the car killing n00bs, its funny at first , but after a while it get boring being run over and reversed upon (ppl like to do this when ppl are having a war)

Yeah, they always do that to me when I have a heavy gun and I can't get out of the way quickly enough. And then they run over you again while you're on the floor and you can't get up again. :evil:

Edit: And how come some of the emoticons are yellow?

i hate the car killing n00bs, its funny at first , but after a while it get boring being run over and reversed upon (ppl like to do this when ppl are having a war)

dont like getting run over? jump out of the way. couldnt jump in time and got knocked over? theres a way to survive this if you have more than 20 health but i wont give it out :lol::P