Boohoo :( , from the title I thought you were talking about bombing runs from the air, i.e Dodo bombing!.

Nevermind eh.

I think it's quite simple to mod the Dodo so it's more flyable, you could then use it for a variety of uses in MTA, say as a scout or bomber.

Someone's probably had this idea before, but I've typed it all now so I'm going to post it! :P

The DodoBomber is great fun and I found a decent flyable dodo mod as well. With both combined you can fly around bombing everything in sight for ages.It still needs a bit of skill to get flying well, but it's a lot easier than before. Anyway, too easy would be boring :)

Have the devs any plans to include flying in a game mode?

Go on, you know you want to... :shock::shock::shock:

flying will not be in mta cause i cant ever get the stupid thing off the ground for that long =P j/k =)

real answer - Flying hasnt been planned for mta, as it can just prevent people from finishing a dm game etc if a last person hops into a plane and flies off etc.

Thing is - you cant do anything in the plane, but fly, you could race, but thats about it

Although I've made a DodoBomber mod as well, MTA still has no plans to incorporate planes or boats. This might all be changed in the future, for we are really trying to create appealing gamemodes for everyone. Maybe boat races, or somekind of 'survival race' for skilled pilots

Thanks for the response guys, and apologies to Exterminator for hijacking his thread. :P

For a gamemode I was thinking along the lines of one team having a convoy to get from A to B and the other having dodos to bomb the crap out of them before they get there. The convoy team could have anti-aircraft guns (rocket launcher) for defence.