When MTA 0.4 is released...

When MTA 0.4 is released, which game wil you first play with the new MOD?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. When MTA 0.4 is released, which game wil you first play with the new MOD?

• Grand Theft Auto III
    • Grand Theft Auto Vice City

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTA VC is better than GTA3. May be GTA VC has more bugs, but it's better. The map of VC is better than map of GTA3.

Guys from MTA team, what are you doing is great. From the latest screenshots I saw a progress, and was very gladed by it. It's good. that you are working on weather and time synchronization. But the main problem is synchronization between shooter and his aim :cry: And cause, I always need to use m4 and p60...............I' don't use shotguns and uzies.......... think about it, and try to find solution of this problem please......

GTA VC is better than GTA3. May be GTA VC has more bugs, but it's better. The map of VC is better than map of GTA3.

that's your opinion, much people like gta3 more (woohoo! i'm one of those!) and say gta3 has better map etc. (and gta3 has the dodo :twisted: )

rockstar is stupid that they not put the good old gta3 dodo in vc

i will play first VC

but when i will try all the things in VC

i will rush to GTA3

but u not thought about one problem that will be when MTA0.4 will release

every body will be on some servers and every body willw ant the dodo so there will be a lot of wars at airport near the dodo and i know what will heppen 2 will fisgh and the 3rd will take the dodo

but i am waiting for the good old GTA3 DODO :wink::roll:

i will play first VC

i will rush to GTA3

every body will be on some servers and every body willw ant the dodo so there will be a lot of wars at airport near the dodo and i know what will heppen 2 will fisgh and the 3rd will take the dodo

Only 1? Not 3..?

i will play first VC

i will rush to GTA3

Not me. I personally prefer the visual style of GTA 3, as the '80s isn't my favourite era...

And...er... vehicles don't fare too well with me :roll: , so I'll be leaving the dodo well alone (I don't touch helis in VC either).

::raises hand:: sorry if it's been mentioned, is gta3 going to have a spectator mode, or only vice in .4?

I'll probably play 3 first tho...I love the maps, and I never really heard much good about.3b, so i stayed away from it -_-

I can't see any reason why GTA 3 wouldn't have spectator mode as well.

And yeah, I tried it and hated the start MTA, start game, alt+tab, click start game on MTA dialog, maximise game routine in order to connect. It was a real pain in the arse :roll: That's why I'm really looking forward to MTA 0.4.