Process Bar UPDATE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 30% leap was due to several things reaching a stage of completion at once. Remember we have a large team of people working on all sorts of areas of the mod. Also never forget the progress bars are an estimation only.

MTA is no longer just a mod. It's a part of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City/GTA3. A part which Rockstar Games never managed to create.

By the way, is next version of MTA for GTA3 based on this new core, in other words: does the core have to be ready, so that GTA3 version can be released. Or are they diffirent things?

Out of curiosity, are there any plans to combine GTA 3 and Vice City? Seems like that's the way you fellows are heading, and I recall hearing something about it in the past, too.

Everytime I read these threads and people talk about how much they can't wait for the next version, I feel like I'm (and every other MTA player) mooching off the MTA team.

Oh well, thanks guys, and keep that progress bar moving!! Hopefully until your entire "to-do" list is at 100%. w00t w00t.

Will GTA3 in MTA the same options have as gtavc?

like spectator-mode?

Or total different, because there are different developers?

btw how can you make a core if you cant test it without a client/server ?

I think it will have the same options, but it will lack certain things such as the fact that there are no choppers in GTA3. The team are paying homage to GTA 3, so adding them would be out of the question.

Also, a client / server are only needed to test synchronisation. Some aspects can be tested without them. Also, who says they haven't got them? :wink:

OMG, MTA-team, you guys are total evil!! The progress bar has been updated like a week ago and there is still no news nor screenshots. aaaaaaaaarhgg I cant hold it any longer.

j/k, lol

serious now: I hope there will be some news soon, because I go to

mtavc.com a few times a day and I'm tired of seeing: "aprils fool: an exciting new challenge..." :lol:

I'd say, test it all night long (we know you want to test it :P ) and give us some new screens quickly.

btw: I didn't ask to speed up the progress or so, so don't say that I'm a bad and inpatient guy :o

cya,

Trust

mtavc.com a few times a day and I'm tired of seeing: "aprils fool: an exciting new challenge..." :lol:

I'd say, test it all night long (we know you want to test it :P ) and give us some new screens quickly.

refresh your IE there are for 3 days new screens after that april FOOL! :)

Yeah, I could easily access these forums directly, but I always go to them via the main site so that I can see the progress bar. Yeah, I know, I'm sad :roll:

But at least by not specifying release dates, the team don't let us down by not keeping them like so many other companies. (And yes, I'm talking about you, Valve :evil:)

:clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock:

Final testing, if its got no further problems then it hits 100%

thats my call =P

:toothy7: Me too... if the MTA team wants me to know they still love me :physassult::toothy7:

By the way, is next version of MTA for GTA3 based on this new core, in other words: does the core have to be ready, so that GTA3 version can be released. Or are they diffirent things?

Yes many people are getting confused on this. NO MTAVC .4 will not be held back until the core is completed. It is not using the new core.

People are getting confused because "MTAVC .4" and "Core .4" seem related but they are not. They are 2 different projects, MTAVC version 4 and Core version 4.

damn :( i was hoping its gonna jump to 100% like with mta0.3

and now i see its gonna be another week, or two, maybe month :D

of long painfull waiting for my lovely mta :cry:

ps hope never dies :)

actually, it didnt jump to 100%....it was at 95%.....

i remember accedently clickin the refresh button, then seein 100%. i was the 1st one inot the first eva public mtavc 0.3 server :P (apart from the admin :roll: )

People are getting confused because "MTAVC .4" and "Core .4" seem related but they are not. They are 2 different projects, MTAVC version 4 and Core version 4.

What is the difference between the two? I've never been sure what the Core is.