Wat do you want to see in the next mta Vc

What would you most like to see in the next Mta vc  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What would you most like to see in the next Mta vc

• Boats so I can go sailing
    • Proper Rp Ie: cops chasing robbers ect and being able to bust em
    • More cars
    • Less Crashes
    • The helicopters to be able to turn both ways fast and not only Anti-clockwise by pressing 4 but also clockwise by pressing 5.

i want cops to bust all other than they self and the marin and want that all kud buy drugs and sell drugs on difrent places and put more radio songs mta have not all songs, all have money in the begin to buy drugs when they die they lose money.... and bether guns and yes boats too this i want i want more things but i dont expect them too too those things only whut i think =)

lmao, lemme quote that poll :lol:

Boats so I can go sailing <-- in work

Proper Rp Ie: cops chasing robbers ect and being able to bust em <-- bots or a gamemode?

More cars <-- already as many cars as possible in mta

Less Crashes <-- DUH

The helicopters to be able to turn both ways fast and not only Anti-clockwise by pressing 4 but also clockwise by pressing 5. <-- your own problem not mta releated

Well, not necessarily. He said that the features had been decided (but he didn't say that they had been implemented) and that work would soon begin on the new core (but he didn't state whether or not the work would begin before or after the release of MTA 0.4 - i.e. splitting up the team to do each (which, of course would reduce the current productive output for MTA 0.4)).

more animation :D

see people on bikes, thats one

make some sort of game mode to make everyone join in, as it gets very quiet a lot.

you can see people on bikes

hmm. thats a weird one, I can't :o which is strange, but its a bit weird sometimes, bikes looking as though the drive on their own lol. Dunno what would cause it? :?