Scripting Team

TrueLife

I am looking to hire 2-3 scripters to work on a new game-mode. I will be paying these people a salary to script several hours a day. (or if they want to get paid per resource). Im looking to have it done within 3 months. Around Jan/Feb.

I have worked with a few other scripters via this community to build a few scripts and have paid successfully. (via payPal)

I am 30 yrs old and work a full 40+ hour week.I enjoy GTA:SA and MTA and want to create a true roleplay server. I have been roleplaying for years and have been slowly building a beta version of my server. I mostly have the entire server and resources mapped and thought out I just need a team to actually put it into a working and secure code.

please PM me for more details and samples/portfolios will be required.

Ahhh Now i know what you mean. I guess they will just have to take my word.... idk lol vouches can be made up right? that's why this is so hard because no one trusts anyone lol and its super sad because these coders have talent yet they usually get screwed out of payments and eventually stop scripting jobs.

• 2 weeks later...

A team of scripters is a lot more efficient. Not because of the fast speed, but also because other scripters know other things than others, which allows others to learn new things. And people notice different things, so if you have an error, a friend can find it and fix it for you easily.

Trust me, working on a large gamemode alone is like re-creating God's creations on Earth. Would help me if I could trust people enough to share the code with them. And because MTA doesn't understand backstabbing it's hard to let others have the access to the code.

A team of scripters is a lot more efficient. Not because of the fast speed, but also because other scripters know other things than others, which allows others to learn new things. And people notice different things, so if you have an error, a friend can find it and fix it for you easily.

Trust me, working on a large gamemode alone is like re-creating God's creations on Earth. Would help me if I could trust people enough to share the code with them. And because MTA doesn't understand backstabbing it's hard to let others have the access to the code.

I have no problem with errors and I speak Portuguese will be bad program with a gringo