[VG-ROLEPLAY LEAKED SCRIPTS] Shut down the servers!

MM3

Shutting down copywriting infringements by roleplay servers?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Shutting down copywriting infringements by roleplay servers?

• Yes
    • No

I highly doubt Chamberlain, Daniels, Mount or anyone else who worked on the original vG scripts actually give two shits about the script being leaked or it being used continuously to this day. Fun fact most servers don't use the vG script as a base, rather uG leaked script as a base or one of the many others available out there. I contributed to the original vG script and I couldn't care less about it being leaked along as it makes people happy.

I highly doubt Chamberlain, Daniels, Mount or anyone else who worked on the original vG scripts actually give two :~ about the script being leaked or it being used continuously to this day. Fun fact most servers don't use the vG script as a base, rather uG leaked script as a base or one of the many others available out there. I contributed to the original vG script and I couldn't care less about it being leaked along as it makes people happy.

I can agree the Establishment of general happiness more important then a server that was protected poorly.

Indeed. But he passed ownership to a co-scripter, which then led the project from that on. Daniels leaked the code after that, which is not only backstabbing but also morally wrong.

So? Daniels created it thus he can do whatever he likes with it.

He knew it was wrong. And regardless, he wasn't the only one creating it. There was Chamberlain, mabako, Herbjr, Serizzim, Konstantine, Hankey, Cazomino, Flobu, CC and Mount.

It would've not only been his decision because they were doing it as a team and I am sure he did it to backstab people.

Obviously he was the owner, but morally it's still wrong to do this type of thing without having a discussion about it with the whole team.

• 10 years later...