Looking for this sort of server or set of scripts

churchill

Hi, I was active on here back in 2008, I released a BetterWeather script, and was working privately on some scripts with the intention of developing my own server gamemode, with what I thought had a Unique Selling Point alongside the usual features that you'd probably find elsewhere.

Sadly, real life got in the way and those other scripts never saw the light of day. But my son is now a bit older, and likes exploring driving around in GTASA or GTAIV, but I'm not really keen on him playing them due to the the chances of violence and bad language in the game.

Child Friendly Freeroam/Life Mode

So, I installed MTASA, and I'm running a local server so that he can drive/explore in freeroam.

I began to wonder how much of my earlier plans could be put into this local server to add some realism. I expect there are a number of scripts or game modes by now (It has been 6 years after all!) so I am basically looking for scripts or a game mode that has:

* Jobs (deliveries, public transport, taxi driving, etc).

* Buying Houses.

* Buying and locking cars, being able to upgrade them etc.

* Banking system.

* Fuel and refuelling of cars.

* Doesn't require command lines to activate them, done all through a nice GUI.

So far I've downloaded pizzaboy, bank, mabako-services, fuel, and my own betterweather (which is now fixed, the last version being untouched since DP2). Are there any other good scripts that you recommend, do they play well together? Is there a gamemode that already has nearly everything I want? (I don't mind tweaking and removing functionality if need be - e.g. I don't want weapons on my local server, amunation would be unavailable, it will be played offline)

I think that will probably be a good start for his point of view.