*sigh*

Once again, banned from Partyserver...for no reason. I was playing as S.W.A.T. 6, had perfect ping, was just talking with another person, and got banned from the server.

What gives? Who was the admin that did that this time?

This is getting ridiculous.

Who is banning Burro then? Whoever is in Party Admin has to realize that this is a public server we don't have a swear kick so unless they are flooding they can stay and just avoid laggers they don't need to be kicked.

If MrBump came in with a 700 ping would you boot him? Then don't boot others either

If it was Nutz who banned him thou... nevermind :lol:

I will unban him for the 4th time but if his ping is so bad he might want to find a server where he can have a better ping. It can't be fun for him either.

the reason u were banned is cuz S.W.A.T. was laggin the whole :o server up.

I have no more than 35-80 ping in US servers.

I have broadband. I am a member of SWAT but I respect everyone and don't cry wolf. I say hi to everyone on the servers.

I just think I didn't deserve the ban. I did nothing and NEVER ping above 200, much less 100.

Living in the middle of the Scottish Borders don't help me, 95% of the people round here are over 80 or there abouts so demand for Broadband is low :(

Im gonna get round it sum how, oh yes I will, even if I pay the monthly bills my self for Radio Broadband, wich is round about £30 very month and £60 installation fee.

My ping is crap, I know, even on UK servers too and the E-Frag server likes a little High Pingers Genocide every once and a while... either that or u get kicked. High Ping is no problem for me, I can live with it, even if I do get mistaken for a cheater once or 2 million times I go on the PartyServer. People can still kill me, and I can still mutilate them. No big deal.