Invincible Bike/No falling off Bike Mod???

I need one of these and not for MTA or making Videos

Does this exist? Also I am using an older version of KillerKips mod (installer with a bunch of custom cars/houses) He has a new one now but is there something better I can use?

I want an all in one install so I don't get errors

Did I mention these are for single player?

Thanks

[edit]

I checked gtaforums and this is the #1 noob question and it gets ppl flamed... funny

I don't care I saw mixed results on thier and no real answer so I am still asking. Please help

once i messed up the gta3.img and all the cars lots their wheels . but they were still able to run with invisible wheels . so i did the no chasis cheat . and i got a invisible car . i wonder if there's a way to delete the wheels . but still be bale to ride the car,,, :?

lol Mr.Bump I didn't know what Xenex was talking about until I saw your post. I meant a bike that you cannot fall off and that takes no damage.

I tried trainers generally and I can never get them working. I can't even cheat in SP :lol: Im lame

Anyway I used the glitch with the clothes and that works if anyone wants to try it its funny. Can't be done in MTA so it's safe to post I guess.

ORion I might have to bother you later about your solution :shock:

Ok if you want to never fall off of your bike place your bike next to a change clothes icon. You have to get on the bike in a way that you change clothes while you get on the bike. It can be tricky but you will know when you do it

The animation if funny. Tommy is walking running while you ride the bike, but you cannot fall off unless you wreck really bad or press punch. You can get off the bike whenever you want but the glitch will end.

I would prefer to have it as a mod/trainer so I will look into Orion's idea.

thanks

I can make you a main.scm where a bike gets automatically invincible when you get on it.

But falling of?

Hm, thinking about it, eventually the doorstatus can set that.

If you want a mta.scm mod - i already programmed "capture the whoopie", where 2 teams have to fight each other.

If theres a keyword protected server, where nobody else plays (it would mess up the game), such changes can be fun.

Edited by Guest

I'm just thinking about how you can get that mod (main.scm) - I have no webspace, and almost no time, but maybe it's ready tomorrow.

I'm a modder of passion, and i mod every scm file i get between my fingers - in the case I have time - so don't be angry if i modded the mta.scm, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...