anyone working on any new game mode scripts?

Chewd

• 2 months later...
anyone working on any new game mode scripts? jsut curious.. and does anyone know of a regular server tha tmight run manhunt/kotc or any of the other game modes? I don't ever seem to find them running

People are pumping out scrips all the time, as far as I can tell.

Who says you need a script for a game mode? We have invented several game modes, no script for them, but we all cooperate and it turns out great.

• 3 months later...

kinda old topic, but let me quote madboy:

i'm working on one, but i can't test it atm, and it isn't that great, because you can't read what a player is (sailor etc.)

there is a way to do this. detect where a player spawns, and if coords = BLAH BLAH BLAH then player = sailor, etc.. do i need to be more specific?

there is a rpg server.. we have hosting problems all the time, but the name is still the same: COPS&ROBBERS RPG . check it on ase.

seems like its the only rpg server so u can only type rpg...

kinda old topic, but let me quote madboy:
i'm working on one, but i can't test it atm, and it isn't that great, because you can't read what a player is (sailor etc.)

there is a way to do this. detect where a player spawns, and if coords = BLAH BLAH BLAH then player = sailor, etc.. do i need to be more specific?

like the others said, back then, it wasn't possible, and anyway, i don't have the script anymore

oh thats right my bad..

aeron, how does your script detect skin? and does it detect the skin that others see (the synced one) or the skin that you chose?

it detects the skin you choose in career mode :) the other skins are put there by random selection of the game's avalible skins, i think this will be fixed in the future.