April Fool's: An exciting new challenge for the MTA Team

Cray

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen such a so little serious team. you just wast your spare time time joking instead of developing mta. it seems that you have all time in world. then you say that can´t be released already cos of delays. now i can understand why cheaters go a step ahead. you *suck* :wink:

I have never seen such a so little serious team. you just wast your spare time time joking instead of developing mta. it seems that you have all time in world. then you say that can´t be released already cos of delays. now i can understand why cheaters go a step ahead. you *suck* :wink:

^ An example of a Stinkin' Baby.

Well I do have a comment to this,

Just remember you inconsiderate person, these people are doing this FOR FREE. So, they do not SUCK no matter how shitty you think MTA is. If you don't like it, don't play, get lost.

BITCH.

Dont talk/insult/argue or whatever you want to do if you dont know.

What do you mean waste their time? its not as if the whole team went and did that, the news post on the frontpage might have taken 5 minutes max and blokker ( the webmaster of the site) could have easily done that picture in photoshop in less then 5 minutes, so i dont see where anyone hads wasted there time?And if blokker does a HUGE job somethign that will take 3 months to do, it wont slow down the development of the mod, oh btw did you forget there are about +10 people on the team? or did you just decide to ignore that?

Actually, joking around probably benefits the mod, as it relieves stress. I've seen people on other forums get shouted at for making a perfectly good feature suggestion, as it messed up their schedule which they were already behind with.

Because people are still discussing it here, whereas the other post was for suggestions, to enhance the "reality" of the post. As its now be stated that it was an april fool's, theres no need for the other post.

eAi

Hey, I just want to say that MTA did do a good job creating a workable v.3 version of MTAVC... I can't really say the same for GTAT v.05d beta crap... no offense to Draco loyalists but...damn his shit sucks! dunno if it will all be solved or what... but mtavc .03 kicks ass compared to his... which is why I am glad to see the v.04 up to 80% and the core up to 50% :> which only makes me wonder how much better will this one be over .03?? :D

at least .03 is playable... I mean I do get the exception handled error so often and... things aren't quite perfect but what do you expect from a hack?