April Fool's: An exciting new challenge for the MTA Team

Cray

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KFC Wheelman, yes you are right...I bought it... which is why my first post on this board mentions to everyone that it was an April Fools gag.. and like I said in my 2nd post, maybe I should've played along... hope I didn't ruin it for ya'll :D however, retaliating with a rude post directed towards ME and being on the MTA team is quite unprofessional. how nice...being a new comer..new user... and management treats me like this... I will take my business someplace I guess. :D

KFC Wheelman, yes you are right...I bought it... which is why my first post on this board mentions to everyone that it was an April Fools gag.. and like I said in my 2nd post, maybe I should've played along... hope I didn't ruin it for ya'll :D however, retaliating with a rude post directed towards ME and being on the MTA team is quite unprofessional. how nice...being a new comer..new user... and management treats me like this... I will take my business someplace I guess. :D

That was just a good natured ribbing Tyler it's cool

MTA Co-Tester is a rank you get after you post 1000 times. Wheelman isn't a Team member but he did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night

That was just a good natured ribbing Tyler it's cool

MTA Co-Tester is a rank you get after you post 1000 times. Wheelman isn't a Team member but he did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night

Yeah, it probably was :P I was just ribbing back as well.... I might've come across as harsh hehe so if I did...sorry :wink:

sometimes I am too blunt for my own good... I try my best to make it as harmless sounding as possible... but for people who don't know you well enough might get the wrong idea. anyways... is their a release date for V.04? :P

oh, good holiday inn joke, I've been wanting to say something like that... but haven't had the proper material for it...damn! I guess I gave it to you hehe.

umm yea dude, it was released yesterday

OMG I forgot that he asked that... Check the front page man it's been out.

The spectator mode is awesome btw good job MTA team

I just checked the frontpage and the counter still shows 70%. And that is has not been released. :(:(:(:(:( :(