April Fool's: An exciting new challenge for the MTA Team

Cray

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people say that it is a joke, it is real damnit!

anyway, got a screeny from Draco's MP Uno (KFG allready was talking about it) i was in the beta, took a screeny, and here it is:

uno.bmp

this is only of the main screen, i was too happy to make ingame screens, but damn, it owns!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa! I was looking forward to MTA 0.4 for GTA3. Please tell us it aint so. From the looks of the status bar it looks like you guys arent that far from the final version. It would be nice to see it since it would be so much cooler than the last version. It is really hard to play with the current one with all the bugs it still has. I found quite a few yesterday when playing it with my friend.

But maybe you guys can finish MTA 0.4?

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=7569&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Edited by Guest
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa! I was looking forward to MTA 0.4 for GTA3. Please tell us it aint so. From the looks of the status bar it looks like you guys arent that far from the final version. It would be nice to see it since it would be so much cooler than the last version. It is really hard to play with the current one with all the bugs it still has. I found quite a few yesterday when playing it with my friend. BTW I dont find April fools jokes funny at all and I dont take them lightly anymore.

But maybe you guys can finish MTA 0.4?

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=7569&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Sorry I didnt mean to post twice! :oops::(

Well even if you guys are saying its real then its just plain stupid. I find the windows card games very boring. GTA3 and ViceCity are much more fun than the plain old boring ass windows card games. And if you guys are lying its not very funny at all. It makes me wanna block your site so I cant get to it anymore.

Damnit! don't you people realize it's APRIL FOOLS DAY! :D congrats on the MTA team for fooling everyone ;) hey Curly, nice Avatar... I recognize one of those models...she is my favorite :D

so my question to the MTA team is... .04 will support Vice City too? do you have a list of new features that will be in it? and the big question is...aiming? will that be fixed? :D anyways ciao for now.

its not april fools day where the mta team is , (timezones)

damn, is there going to be a tutorial released for msol? i never learned how to play solitaire. maybe i could join a noob clan, so i could get some help starting out

oh...how could I be so wrong...blah blah... :roll: I can't wait for this multiplayer solitaire...oh please. I can't wait...

yeah...right... sorry for ruining the gag guys... maybe Ishould've played along in the first place. NOT! hahah j/k seriously I am sorry... :D there wILL be a V.04 and it WILL support VC so neener neener neener.