April Fool's: An exciting new challenge for the MTA Team

Cray

After over a year of work, the Multi Theft Auto (MTA) Team have decided to stop developing MTA. The team is going to use the skill and tools that they have used in the development of MTA to create a new generation of singleplayer-multiplayer games. Their first project will be to develop the classic windows game, Solitaire, into a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG), which is expected to be released within the next 6 months.

mwsdev1.JPG

UPDATE: Well, we got some good responses in the forum and the occasional hate mail. Seems it was a good day. Happy April Fool's everyone!

Edited by eAi
Fixed broken image.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that i was againt this move at first, anyone who know me knows how much i love everything GTA. But having played around with multiSol and some basic versions of the other titles we plan to convert i must say they are great fun, and there will always be mtavc0.3 to play to satisfy my gta cravings.

I wanna ask for release of MulitSolitair..sounds really like fun!

Will be there a realtime mouse tracking sync system?

Will be there a background color change ootion? Yay this would rock guys...

Lets MTA die..this this wow..awesome..jus too cool to be true..

I dont wanne rush you..so why you guys dont take 12 months instead of 6 months...its better for this very complex game.

Just great...love you guys...

Sal

Edited by Guest

Amazing...

There were two things that were always calling out for multiplayer the first was of course GTA but a close second for me at least was Solitare. It was always fast paced and exiting but kinda lonely to play it alone.

Thanks to the team not anymore

Any release dates yet?

*Goes to play Draco's multiplayer Uno Game*

DAMN I LIKE THAT IDEA!!:D :D :D

i almost forgot about it:)(i just know that mta wil never stop:D)

realy cool :D i like the idea of multi solitaire:D

Cu

R-Unit

You won't miss that after you try this new mod trust me

I was allowed into some of the testing and it's seemless the netcode is great. Trust me this is innovation like you have never seen

Server admins can adjust the amount of decks up to 30 decks for a full server and you should see the animation that goes off when you win.. nice

better than this old animation

solitaire-checkingout-hpcpro.gif

The won't do that so don't bother asking...

I might get in trouble for this but I smuggled out another preview

This will prolly be deleted since it's not definately going to be in the final version but this is the selection screen for multiplayer

site1040.GIF

Can we not start faking screenshots please?

eAi