Banned again

Guest BrianDAPenguin2K

What is your name in the game and when were you banned?

Noone bans you from an official server because of your scary talent, it could be a mistake or you cheated/paused. So give some details.

If your name is "Brian" in the game I saw you last night and you are super laggy and sometimes you die easy other times you seem like you cheat. We discussed it and decided not to ban you. I was Ermac. I

If that isn't you then post some details instead of laming

Wow, admins on the main server sure are corrupt. After beating them I got banned (once again.) Thanks a lot wojjie bastards, I hope you're happy.

Are you asking to get unbanned or are you trying to get a conformation or just complaining?if thats the reason you got banned? If that is what you are doing it isnt the way to write the message .And admins on the officials arent corrupt they ALWAYS ban for a reason wheter you cheated,Overexaturated lammeness ( dont think always , but some people do get a temp ban i think) ,constant racist talk,argue with someone you knew was a admin might get you banned too if you did it too muc, or if you just didnt get the meaning of the kicks or didnt stop doing what the admin asked you to,Or they might have just made a simple mistake.And even if the admins ban you , they DONT have to give you a reason, if they think there is reason enough to ban you they will, but because its the officials they mostly will let you know why you got kicked/banned.

BTW wojjie have nothign to do to what happens on those servers wojjie networks is just the host of the servers nothing more , they dont admin the servers, so it isnt good to complain at someone who isnt to be blaimed.

Next time dont write a message like this , it only makes you look worse.

Wow, admins on the main server sure are corrupt. After beating them I got banned (once again.) Thanks a lot wojjie bastards, I hope you're happy.

I wouldn't say they're corrupt, but whenever an admin is around I would advise you to "watch your tongue", so to speak. Also, they like to play under different aliases, so you might want to always be careful of what you do or say.

Just remember, the admins don't have to go by the black and white laws on the server. Just because it's not on the MOTD, doesn't mean you can do it... For example, I hear the cuss filter doesn't ban the "F" word if you have "-ing" on the end, but the admins will still kick you.

If you kill an admin, don't say "PWNED!" and don't ever accuse anyone of cheating. If you think they're cheating, don't say anything, but take it to the IRC channel. You stand less of a chance of being kicked doing that, rather than just complaining about it in-game.

Just remember the Golden Rule:

You can get banned/kicked for insulting an admin, even though you're not cheating or breaking any rule.

But remember, admins are like police, they're there to help you. But if you do something wrong, they will bust your ass!

(I don't want to sound like I'm criticizing anybody here, admins or regular players, but it's true.)

lol

I couldn't disagree more. I admin the official servers and I often play under assumed names (btw every name you know me by is fake :wink:)

If you see someone cheating or suspect them of cheating report it in the chat. But don't say

Cheater

wrong

Say

Ermac/healthhack/Cherrypopper Name/suspected cheat/location Work it into a sentence of you like

Ermac nice healthhack at the Cherrypopper you lamer...

If Ermac is an admin, which he very well may be, you will not be kicked for that, I might respond "No I am not" or I might even chime in with the admin voice

You are not supposed to curse on a the servers or flame ppl too much but if the script doesn't catch it I am not kicking for that.

Now if you accused the admin of cheating and he wasn't then you need to reasses what you consider a cheater because you were wrong but you will not be kicked for the accusation.

One thing I agree with is that you never know when an admin is around. That is to keep the server cheat free because noone speeds past a cop, to use Utopia's analogy. If you were kicked in error or you think you were punished for being so friggin good then post when you were on and give details. Not flaming the host of the server for something he doesn't know about...

What is your name in the game and when were you banned?

Noone bans you from an official server because of your scary talent, it could be a mistake or you cheated/paused. So give some details.

If your name is "Brian" in the game I saw you last night and you are super laggy and sometimes you die easy other times you seem like you cheat. We discussed it and decided not to ban you. I was Ermac. I

If that isn't you then post some details instead of laming

You did not know but KFG and I discussed whether you were cheating since we both sliced and diced you for a minute (at different times) but still did not kill you. We decided not since KFG said he got word that you were clean, but then myself among others noticed you were pausing mid-battle.

After that, I recall one of the main admins banning you, not KFG or myself. I guess they looked at the chat and all the "stop pausing" as I also said, and decided you were to be banned.

Having that wildcard ban on your IP made you seem innocent, but now it seems that was not the case. Pausing is cheating too. You can't pause everytime you think someone is cheating. And you thought practically everyone was cheating.

If you kill an admin, don't say "PWNED!" and don't ever accuse anyone of cheating. If you think they're cheating, don't say anything, but take it to the IRC channel. You stand less of a chance of being kicked doing that, rather than just complaining about it in-game.

Yes, this does hold true for some power abusing admins. However on the officials, I don't think you'll find any admins banning for things like that. And if they do, I'm sure they would lose their power quite quickly.

Edited by Guest

I don't know if it was confirmed that this is the same Brian...

Wheelman was killing him a bunch in a chainsaw battle that is why I said he was clean. We talked about it in TeamSpeak.

Pausing is cheating but he should have been kicked first as a warning and then banned I don't know what happened and Brian is more interested in being a lamer than solving his problem so F'him

If he was a different guy then this doesn't apply but it does show you that ppl aren't banned willy nilly we discussed this in detail and decided against the ban and later I guess it was decided that he was too fishy. If you are banned by mistake you have a recourse in here and irc but don't have this guy's attitude

I agree with you on the Utopia point, any person who abuses admin in the official will lose the power when MrBump finds out about it... (IF you pissed of MrBump that is another story and your own fault :wink: )

edit:

This is that guy for sure

I play as Brian or my new tag [bDP]Brian.
Edited by Guest

To conclude my post above if you have a short attention span:

A. You paused

B. It was impossible for me or KFG to kill you even when shooting you for over a minute

C. You just got off a wildcard ban that supposedly included you by accident, but it seems the ban WAS for you, and that ban was on a cheater.

and to kfg's new post:

When I warned him not to pause again, I guess thats when another admin was tired of reading "Stop pausing Brian!" and banned you. Sorry, but some admins aren't so forgiving.