bloodring, dirt ring etc

i know new game modes, add-ons, even mta releases for bloodring etc have bin suggested, but im here to say summin else. ive checked search...nope

well, once i was playin bloodring in a DM gamemode, after sum fun with about 7 ppl,sum gay ppl came and started killin us (not mentioning any names....deathb :P ) then we decieded to go to a stunt server, which i reckon is designed for stuff like bloodring. but all bloodring bangers werent parked nicely in the bloodring lik in DM, wich is pointless. there is 1 bloodring banger by the stadium in stunt.

This has bin like this since 0.2.2(maybe 0.2, never had it).

i know its a small minority who actually like to muck a lot, but plse do summin about this.

thx

Did he say that Deathb turned his Dirtring into a Bloodring? figures

:shock:

The Stadiums should have the same cars in Stuntmode... maybe they exhausted the allowable vehicles in other places. They did stick a bunch of vehicles all over the map

I wanted to go into the Rings for those type of games in the stunt server but I never get around to it...

I like doing racing and stunting, but I hate the stunt servers. I don't like the random ass ramps everywhere... I wanna see what stupid things I can do with the city as it is.

Also, having guns is cool, you can decide to stop and fight if you want... and defending yourself from someone thinking they can get an easy score off a Racer class always makes the stunts right after a little bit more fulfilling.

• 1 month later...

come to think of it. if u remove all the bikes,cars n stuff out of the stadium you cud have loads more cars for putting around vice (DM only). if stunt does have bludring n stuff set up properly in stunt, we wont need those pointless ones in Dm. if u tink about it, lots of xtra cars cud be placed :lol:

come to think of it. if u remove all the bikes,cars n stuff out of the stadium you cud have loads more cars for putting around vice (DM only). if stunt does have bludring n stuff set up properly in stunt, we wont need those pointless ones in Dm. if u tink about it, lots of xtra cars cud be placed :lol:

foget it, they are too good to remove

stunt mode has its place

the ramps are there for the obvious, as we want to keep dm as close to the original scm as possibel

those stunt ramps were just there for a little fun, and if utilised properly, can lead to some real interesting lines

stunt mode is used lots for team tactics, driving practice, and overcourse us stunt heads which still tear through vice on a regular basis