Cruisin' through Liberty City (28/03/2004 @ 19:28 CET)

Blokker_1999

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so please tell us waht exactly we will have new in this ver

That wont happen, MTA will not give promises , esspecially ones they arent sure themselfs.so saying what exactly will be in it is not going to happen.Just be patience , look at screenshots released,look at post made by them and you will get good enough info on what you might expect ( remember that even thought somethign is shown in a screenshot doesnt mean it will make it to the finnal release.)

like i said, you guys are tightlipped. i guess your the ying to gtat's yang.

don't care about release dates, cause I'm gonna be around mta no matter what. but as far as features go, i imagine if we could all have 1 new feature added, it would be shooting from vehicles. the other stuff youve slipped out sound incredible, but imagine the fun you could have on bikes, surrounding a car and taking it out with your guns. biker gangs would be cool.

would mta ever need a translator?

I think I remember Blokker saying something about wanting to translate the site, but I think MTA currently only works with English language versions of GTA / VC (correct me if I'm wrong).

- Islands other than the one you start on, will not be accessible. You will all start on the same island, and it is server controlled. We will release one island at a time, so next release will only cover Portland.

* sobs pitifully *

NOOOOoooOOOOooOoOooOoOOoooooOOoOooooooooo.........

Stupid Option 1 voters! Die die die!!!

ok, so let me get this straight, 2 people can fit into a dodo (maybe even 4), and people get in as passengers, does it mean they can travel to the other islands?

*me imagines airbuses*

A Dodo can have one passenger, and will be able to fly anywhere, as long as the pilot and passenger stay inside the Dodo. So it's not possible to land on Shoreside and have a gunfight there.

• 3 weeks later...