Cruisin' through Liberty City (28/03/2004 @ 19:28 CET)

Blokker_1999

• MTA Team

We're working at 0.4, which will probably support both GTA3 and GTA:Vice City. From what we can tell now, MTA 0.4 will be way better than the last MTA version of GTA3 (GTA3:MTA). To keep you up to date, here are some screenshots we just made while we were testing the new version.

http://files.mtasa.com/media/gta3mta/Im ... isinl1.jpg

http://files.mtasa.com/media/gta3mta/Im ... isinl2.jpg

http://files.mtasa.com/media/gta3mta/Im ... isinl3.jpg

http://files.mtasa.com/media/gta3mta/Im ... isinl4.jpg

Hope you enjoy it. More screenshots will follow :D

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Text from the home page:

We′re working at 0.4, which will probably support both GTA3 and GTA:Vice City. From what we can tell now, MTA 0.4 will be way better than the last MTA version of GTA3 (GTA3:MTA). To keep you up to date, here are some screenshots we just made while we were testing the new version.

I thought all of this stuff had been confirmed. I thought that 0.4 was definitely going to support both of them. However, I do agree that it looks way better than GTA3:MTA 0.3.

P.S. I like screenshot No.2 at the petrol station - it's a nice touch :D

[...]P.S. I like screenshot No.2 at the petrol station - it's a nice touch :D

Yeah I was looking at pic #2 myself, but I was thinking "hmmm that's a lot of thugs there...". Any skin differentiation plans folks?

hmmm, can't help but notice the money meter with some cash on it. parking meters? or something more?.....BUM BUM BUUUM

Stunts (both unique and not)?

Text from the home page:
We′re working at 0.4, which will probably support both GTA3 and GTA:Vice City. From what we can tell now, MTA 0.4 will be way better than the last MTA version of GTA3 (GTA3:MTA). To keep you up to date, here are some screenshots we just made while we were testing the new version.

I thought all of this stuff had been confirmed. I thought that 0.4 was definitely going to support both of them. However, I do agree that it looks way better than GTA3:MTA 0.3.

You can never prommise anything, its much safer. If we said "it'll definitley have gta3 and vc support", then suddenly it all went wrong, people wouldn't be happy :)

eAi

Text from the home page:

You can never prommise anything, its much safer. If we said "it'll definitley have gta3 and vc support", then suddenly it all went wrong, people wouldn't be happy :)

eAi

Are you now on the team, eAi?

well what should i say, awesome work as usual :)

only 2 Q's

the gas stations are a joke, and yes, money meters work and are also on the scoreboard.

and for what do you get cash? only stunts or...?

and yea, what about the weapon radar-icons? can we buy weapons? or is it just to find the pickups?

Are you now on the team, eAi?

Obviously, look at his title (Once again, congratulations eAi, I think you are worthy and I hope you're enjoying all the great secrets of the MTA team forum section ;))

About the money meters, I'm hoping that means MTA:VC .4 will use it as well?

With the information that money meters will work in GTA3:MTA .4 and seeing the weapon icons, it is a possibility that weapons (maybe just heavy weapons?) can be bought with the right amount of money :shock:

Hopefully the new anti-cheat and ban system will keep MTA from having to many multi-millionares :lol:

Obviously, look at his title (Once again, congratulations eAi, I think you are worthy and I hope you're enjoying all the great secrets of the MTA team forum section )

Yeah, I wanted to put something congratulatory like that, but couldn't phrase it correctly. The rhetorical question was intended as a starting point for a compliment.