LatencyHost / Vortex Servers - Tell me this.

Alright, so lets get this straight. I bought a server from LatencyHost over a month ago. 30 Slots. After 2 days, it stops working. It never came back on after that. I had a really bad support experience too, it sucked.

But then I get told that Vortex Servers took over LatencyHost. I continue to have absolutely no hosting, even though I paid for it, and the second month's payment is taken out of my bank account. Still no hosting. I try www.latencyhost.com/members, and what do i get? A shutdown website. So I payed $6.00 in total for a server that didn't even work.

Now the question is, will I be receiving a refund? Or at least Hosting equal to the amount that I paid for the server that didn't work? Because now this is starting to annoy me.

$6.00 might not be much, but that isn't the point. You're wasting my money. And I want something to replace it.

Yours Sincerely

-

Kieren Davison

Alright, so lets get this straight. I bought a server from LatencyHost over a month ago. 30 Slots. After 2 days, it stops working. It never came back on after that. I had a really bad support experience too, it sucked.

But then I get told that Vortex Servers took over LatencyHost. I continue to have absolutely no hosting, even though I paid for it, and the second month's payment is taken out of my bank account. Still no hosting. I try http://www.latencyhost.com/members, and what do i get? A shutdown website. So I payed $6.00 in total for a server that didn't even work.

Now the question is, will I be receiving a refund? Or at least Hosting equal to the amount that I paid for the server that didn't work? Because now this is starting to annoy me.

$6.00 might not be much, but that isn't the point. You're wasting my money. And I want something to replace it.

Yours Sincerely

-

Kieren Davison

No problem at all, pop in a ticket @ Vortex referencing your account at Latency and we will comp you 3 free months with a better service through Vortex in any of our locations :wink: