Solution 4 Crashing Prob (Runtime Error 9 and 40006)

Guest Meltdown

I have tried a long tie until I got it working ther r some things u have to follow...

I only have tried it via LAN, but i think this problem is also vie Internet...

1. Start GTA3MTA uncheck the hock @ internet games and then

1.a On the Server press start Server

1.b On the Client enter the Server IP (f.E. 192.168.0.140) and press connect to server

2. Start GTA III and load a saved Game (I think it should be the Same Save Game on both Computers)

3. Entered the Game u have 2 run 2 the next street and stop a Car, now enter it and make sure the Driver is ot hunting u, go out of the Car and get another then u must tryout how it works i have changed between the both cars and when i climbed into the second i got the message Taxi syncronized then i left the car and entered the other again and then i got MoonBeam syncronized again, The name of the Car u enter dosn't matter but there must stand

! ! ! I M P O R T A N T ! ! !

CarName syncronized 2 times, if this happend on both Computers u can press ALT+F12 and then u will get the message multiplayer syncronized...

Happy hunting, but remember no one messes with my...

no not girls like Luigi says...

...car

Because crashing in the multiplayer Car can cause a crash of ur GTA...

So then Happy driving via LAN wished ur Meltdown

Meltdown-SprayLogo.bmp

Oh Sorry i forgot to mention i have WinXP on both Machines...

But the only Problem i had was the usual WinXP Problem that the Test in the Game is only a yellow bar but there4 Microsoft has the Graphics Rendering Patch and then it works fine...

Now i try to test it via internet, but now it's 00:43 @ weekday and all r in their beds i think hehe...

Greetz Meli