Who Did You Kill First?!

The first person i killed would have been in gta3:mta 0.3b, i have no idea of his name as it wasnt as clear who was who in there :) I do remember the situation though as i repeated it a few times to people who claimed it wasnt possible to kill anyone in that version.

There is a particular jump near the subway station (stanton, near the red light district) that can get you onto the overhead railtracks, Id hit it at an angle and managed to land on a small balcony nearby. I got out of my Mafia Sentinal and alt tabbed to type '/in LOL' ir somesuch. Upon returning to the game i saw another player standing on the road below me trying to shoot me with his uzi, i recall side stepping on the very edge of the balcony shooting him until suddenly he actually died! my first ever weapon kill in mta (not easy at all in 0.3b due to its use of walk_to_point like gtat) meaning it never really shows where the other player is accurately if they are moving)

i have no idea who my first kill was...

my favorite kill i ever made was a few weeks ago. me and some ULK's were getting some fraps footage and we were having an airport spawn war. the cameraman was hovering in a heli near the big surf sign. i climbed to the top of the sign by jumping off that wave crest thing, and then i dropped a few molotovs down on top of the heli. crash and burn 8):twisted:

i can´t remenber now with exactitude, but i think that was an ULK member. just close your eyes and imagine.......... he was near the water fountain and was about to pick up a van then i aproacched to him quickly and caught him from behind, bullets went through his whole body like cheese and he fell died bleeding like a pig. small poor man