Passwords

Stift_Me

I think its usefull to get password on your names...

Yesterday it was the 3rd time some1 sneaked on my name and make a fight with my friends...

I was lucky i came online and saw i couldnt log in so i tried something else and saw some n00b in my account.

So thats why i want to suggest passwords on your name, there is more security on your name and no n00b will get on it...

Yes this does happen alot . I was thinking one day that maybe there could be a "register username" system on the mta website . So you go there , register your username . and you can keep track of your scores . your friends scores and all that stuff . and when you register your name . you will get a password for it . So no one could use it .

well, you'd want to have a central database, not one per server, then someone could easily register your name on any random server you haven't played on before. But such a server would eat some bandwidth, so finding a host would be fun i'm sure :roll: .

it might make a nice alternative or backup to the banlist too

Tvke and me can put something to gether right?

I already made a Nickserv script in 0.2.2 but was to risky because the admin can't pm somebody... in 0.3 ther we can create a nickserver only 1 problem:

the admin can get then all the passwords of all nicks... i think i must encode it..Hmmz