PREVIEW do not enter could be DANGEROUS

Some things about the preview

- Try more day stunting (time-cheat, weather-cheat)

- I think faggio/car stunting really sux, unless its really impressive

- the vid would very nice if you ad some more impressive stunts (final version)

- The music didnt fit to the vid/stunts

- Nice skins/car model

But I think the final version could be really nice :)

why?

i think the faggio roxx, and car stunting rocks too, because 100% bike stunting sucks...some car parts between it is cool :)

were cool stunts in it already imo, maybe some explosions or something

true, the music sucked imo :P he should add some rock or something

- Nice skins/car model

[/b]

Just a few things, some mentioned, some not:

- Definitely up the image quality AND the reso (208x160 has to be blown up like 4x-5x to fill most ppl's screen and that is one hell of a stretch). I know this is probly only to make the preview small n' light, but 218kbps shouldn't even be an option for anything with a screen bigger than that of a GameBoy :P.

- What's with the zoom factor? I'm 90% sure it was done during editing and it really doesn't help at all. Just leave it at default distance man. Along with the bitrate and reso, postcapture zooming is the 3rd cause for lessened quality and "pixeling".

- Camera swiveling and rotating: there was one grind stunt clip that gave me a nausea kinda feelin. Plz don't do that when you're capturin. If you have more stunts already captured with the cam turning more than 400-500 degrees throughout the whole stunt, seriously consider ditching them and shooting them again. In the end it doesn't help make it look better if you go overboard.

- BTW I liked your intro. Really sets the mood for the vid style you're going after. Music wasn't the best tho.

- I won't speak my mind on the stunts more than just to say you have some good clips there along with all the rest. Consider not including ones that you wouldn't think of as impressive yourself and you'll be ok, but surely they can be with any vehicle; cars have been the stars of many amazing stunts I've seen from time to time (I'll just remind ppl the Blista double spin climb on top of NPM in VC Stuntmen Clan's "Extreme Deathmatch"). I'll wait for the final cut to properly comment :P.

why?

Cause u cant barely see the stunts and the fine weather gives a better/faster mood. (also music)

i think the faggio roxx, and car stunting rocks too, because 100% bike stunting sucks...some car parts between it is cool :)

U think 100% bike stunting sux, but most top vid contain only bike stunts, cause they are harder to reach and impressiver. (suchs as our vid, and I heard nobody complaining about 100 % bike stunting, only about the lenght)

were cool stunts in it already imo, maybe some explosions or something

I dont think i've seen very impressive/original stunts (the 1st 2 grinds really sux cause i've seen them a lot of times and even better, only a nice spin/grind but most usual 360, jump overs). I think u havent seen much good movies. I dont think our vid is the best, but u might wanna see it :)

true, the music sucked imo :P he should add some rock or something

idd, rock or dance would be nice

[/b]

\I dont think this movie is totally bad, just some suggestions/explanations :D

Our next vid is soon coming btw :D

thanks guys for telling me about my first ever stunt video it took me 3 months to do the stunts but only 1hr to do the preview i need like a good editing program really easy to use not movie maker

propokis i think thats the way 2 spell ur name but

how did u get sick by watching a stunt video ??????

and thanks for the tips even doh it woz my first time

and i woz thinking of making another 1 but with some 1 on the internet could be U PM me if u want 2 make a nice vid 2gether

CHEERS!

hmmm nice preview, but still allot of comments

- I dont like faggio stunting, only if it is really impressive

- Didn't liked the music much

- nice car and faggio skin

- try more day stunting

- some jpc stunts where good, but some of then sux

for the editing a 7.5/10

the stunts a 6.5/10

music a 6/10

so overall I would give it a 7/10 nice vid! :D

If you're looking for a good editing prog, you should check out Ulead's Video Studio 7. Shouldn't be too complex and it has a few nice features too.

I didn't say that watching your video makes me sick. The nausea part was about one grind clip you had, where you'd keep turning the camera around 2-3 times in 15 secs. That was... a bit too much.

BTW lol @ telling me I'm not spelling my name correctly. But ok, I'll humour you; why is "propokis" the right way to spell it?

• 4 weeks later...