Best excuse after getting killed

[KFC]KungFu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually say "I'm eating", or..... "I'm smoking a cig" wich are both very tru when im doing it but i wont say nethin unless someone talks shit

"Your lagging hard" this is so fuckin tru how you suppose to kill sumone whose not taking damage its the equivalent of cheating only it can't be helped, actually it can be, get a fuckin better connection. Its rediculous when i hit sumone 9 times wit a stubby they hit me once and I die and they say owned. That makes me want to invent a virus that makes ppl's monitors blow up in there faces.

my favorite time was when i wiped out an entire gang, who called themselves the secret service and always talked in code. it took me about 40 seconds to kill 8 of them, and when i was done, standing in the ammo strewn about, bodies waiting to respawn, and flaming rubble, one of them said:

"you lamer, quit following us"

to which i replied "?!?!?"

apparently its lame to wipe out a whole group of people because they didnt want to be disturbed while they killed other people.

some people have a warped point of veiw on what is lame.

I love it most when you kill them and they say "Ransom you pussy/lamer/n00b"

Ok

1. Theres nothing lame about going up and shooting you with a stubby in a gunfight and killing you. What more do you want? You want me to use a hand gun while you hold that pos spaz? Give me a break.

2. You died. So I'm a n00b?

"OMG I WAS TYPING"

lolz. yea one time some kid runs up on me wit a tec-9 runnin around me in circles i waited for him to get in front of me where i smoked his ass with a pump-action...then he says, "YOU NOOB I WAS TYPING!"

like, son, you were running/shooting/typing at the same time???

another one of my favourites:

"is (FBI)- or mac10 cheating??"

or

"I cant kill mac-10"

"CHEATER!"

lolz like right after that happens someone else usually runs up on me and kills me and the n00bs still continue accusing...reminds me of someone i know from a certain accusing gang....but i dont remember the name *cough* anyways... :lol:

Mobaxx <--- He curses up a storm but he doesn't make any excuses

Lol. He does curse a little dun he.

I usually get killed when im typing in to help n00bz... they ask for help alot and I try to help them... usually 2 at a time so I kinda have 2 bodyguards within 10 min of playing. Its over, I pause the game when I type to help the guys now

**Gets shot at**

[KFC]ElBurro: Sod off you guys Im trying to help the poor git

killed [KFC]ElBurro

Any other death is purley accidental... :)

ahhh my two favorite excuses..

"DAMNIT SLOTH! you know my screen cant turn that fast :/ "

"GODDEMNIT ICY! STOP SHOOTING ME WHEN IM NOT LOOKING!"

or even better:

"GODDEMNIT ICY! STOP SHOOTING ME BEHIND MY BACK!"

this computer (for all of you n00bs its a pIII 450MHz) CANT TURN THAT FAST, and while fighting its kinda hard to look behind you (need to turn my screen... stupid antique...)

oh well, the stupid ISP shop doesnt work weekends, so i guess im screwd till sunday...

a new bosnian clan showed up...obviously within the past few weeks, I killed them quite a few times even tho they were laggy as hell, and they bitch that i'm cheating...

I explain :"look, you live 10's of thousands of miles away from the damn server...i live 25 miles from the server, lets think hard about this"

"cheater"

i jus gave up lmao, even if they made a server and banned me from it I'd of never gone to it anyway with that lag :P

btw, to the bosnian clan: when i said you connected from bostonia, i was really hopped up on assload anti-flu meds, sorry lmfao (in the event they read this post)

"OMG I WAS TYPING"

the usual reply to this is "little miss chatty bitch should be on irc instead then" =)

its like in the middle of a cs game hearing someone say 'you knifed me while i was reloading my awp asshole' =)

"My dog was humping my leg and I was distracted."

Never seen that before, but it's a good one. By the way, the "laugh" thing is probably the best thing to say when you're killed or when you kill someone. If you think about it, it could be an EXCUSE, an INSULT to their kill, or just plain HUMOROUS. Same goes when you kill someone. So it's all how others interpret it..

Wow, Doon is good for something... :wink::wink:

This sounds familair

"You fucking moron! You're cheating you little bastard! Ban him!"

"I was walking the dog till you shoot me bastard"

"Don't shoot when i take a break"

"OMFG!!! :o:O:O STUPID FCKN CHEATER!!! SUCKER OMG" (heard that yesterday)

"I wasn't able to get in a car so don't kill me moron"

"I had some probs with the mouse"

You always hear that on servers.

Dumb n00bs.