Courtesy Test

Hm, yeah, it was n4sr that said you 'definately warped,' and he said whenever he asked you about it, you got all defensive, exactly like you're doing now. :lol:

Yeah, the FPS does drop a bit in a larger server. But that's beside the point - smaller servers will probably have more laggers, whereas larger ones will not.

Been playing for a long time and never heard anything about warping until you said it. And I've played n4sr for a long time too, and he's never said anything about it.

Just.

Accept.

It.

Stop making lame excuses. :lol:

(I see you warp too but it didn't stop me from kickin' your ass 8) )

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or unfriendly but not repetitive... Did to Did not Did to...

That was actually a great example of what happens in the game and very ironic that it should happen in a thread with the title this one has :lol:

If laggers hang mainly in low number servers like the Official 10 player that Utopia frequents then this is a win win. I have seen Lara C. in Party 24 player and it's not just a little laggy it's JasonVorhees/Robocop/Terminator style. Occasionally you can one shot or two shot someone like that but I eventually just leave them alone and kill other ppl.

While laggyness may be the motivation of bad manners it isn't the cause of it. There are bad laggers who are still polite and understand that they have issues. One big problem is that some cheaters appear to be laggers when they don't take damage, so real laggers are accused of cheating a lot.

While laggyness may be the motivation of bad manners it isn't the cause of it. There are bad laggers who are still polite and understand that they have issues. One big problem is that some cheaters appear to be laggers when they don't take damage, so real laggers are accused of cheating a lot.

Then you have the laggers who insist they don't have bad lag, EVEN THOUGH they're 900 ping is staring you in the face. :)