russian famaly

ArtiGamer

Artigamer - Iggy's involvment in BLASTA will not affect his duties to the family in any way.

His first comitment is to the family, as I have told all BLASTA members, their first comitment is to 'proper gangs'.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive completet all the missions and im still playin it now and then. but if he hasnt got gta how can he be a part of the gang???

mackeman requested to join look above...

And i bring good news to our site is now usable, but i need some cool banners or logos. It could be great if someone could make a banner or logo with russian mafia on it. Our official logo??

I want to be The driver of the car in front of the boss, sort of a protection unit. We can have 4 protections cars, one on every 4 sides of a limo, or whatever car the boss is in. So that no one will be able to ram us,

Also, I want to help make our logo! :)

So I want to help make the logo, maybe then you will be more trusting of my graphical skills, I want to be part of a protection usit, that is the sub group of right hand man, that protects from car attacks.. And we will need some practice in GTA to look badass to all other gangs. We are going to run liberty!

Edited by Guest