russian famaly

ArtiGamer

hello

this is the father of the RMO (russian mafia organisation) it is good thinking if you join us we wil have a whole russian famaly.

if you are ridet bay the cops downt se evry thing if you keep your mouth shot we wil let you out of the prisent whit mony.

we wil help you evry time you need help so join our famaly evry whon must help eatch other even you must help your famaly if you join. so Join and be a russian member :!:

:arrow: if you whant to join then post your mail adres :arrowleft:

Father

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a personal Opinion.

Admins...if you find it in your heart not to limit my freedom of speach, I would apreciate it.

Since you seem to be limiting this gang (or clan) to Russians, I think that you brought prejuduces into play so here it goes.

Get a [censored] stable government. (not saying that the Current US administration is great, but the system works).

Then worry about computer games.

i wont limit your freedom of speech much, but these are private forums, we control those freedoms, technically, you have no freedom unless we give it to you (like in irc =)

as for the above, no politics please! - politics and religion based discussions only lead to flaming.

His guidelines for entry are his own.

You stressed this as a Russian family; Seems nice enough. Im a Brit... erm...sorry about the coldness after WW2 :roll:

Guess you wont want me in eh :(

hehe :D why not you my kom in... you must only post your mail adress here.

Father

Edited by Guest