New rank images and smilies

ijsf

It seems that you get a can every 50 posts. - so after 250 posts the ranking stop? - or is there another set of objects? - make it go up to 500 maybe =)

I prefered the old forums ranking system (dont flame me :D ) which was a star and new ranking every 25 posts.

Also, how do i change my tag? - i have moderator twice.. im guessing i can change the tag no?

It seems that you get a can every 50 posts. - so after 250 posts the ranking stop? - or is there another set of objects? - make it go up to 500 maybe =)

I prefered the old forums ranking system (dont flame me :D ) which was a star and new ranking every 25 posts.

Also, how do i change my tag? - i have moderator twice.. im guessing i can change the tag no?

PHP BB admin here...

You can change the tag. The one at top is the rank you've given yourself, just like ijsvogel has called himself the MTA admin or whatever. The next one is the group your in, and apparently its Moderator.

To change your rank, go into user management, put in your name. The ranks available are at the bottom. If you want to make your own 'special' rank, go to Ranks, its at the very bottom of the frame to the left, and you can make your own. Be sure to make it special, or everyone will have your rank until 25 posts. or 50, whatever it is.