WtF movie

Hmmm nope, zip's working fine for me too and no more than a 5 mins' wait to get it either.

Vid was enjoyably fun n' silly (and I loved it for that), so keep makin them that way cause we got plenty of time to kill and we need more MTA clips and stuff like that anyway. Shame on WTF to be stashing cars by Kaufmans though :P.

BTW this should be moved to the MTA vids section ;).

Hmmm nope, zip's working fine for me too and no more than a 5 mins' wait to get it either.

BTW this should be moved to the MTA vids section ;).

I didn't even watch it before i uploaded :lol: but it is moved to the proper section Prok. I liked the vid guys, especially the aerial theft. :wink:

I dunno why you guys are being like that and giving him shit about his vid. I think it's pretty obvious he was aiming towards a half-serious vid and that's why he put that song in; to work even more to that end.

Like I said, I liked it. The vid clearly wasn't about stunts, but more of an introductory to WTF, its members and the stuff they get into as a team when they play MTA - as such I think it was pretty good and original. You could see them ensuing in all sorts of stupidity: from DM-ing, to team fighting, to heli jacking, driving, stunting, pool diving (:P), car stashing and generally getting together and acting dumb :)

It shows ppl the of level of freedom the mod offers and gives ideas on how to have fun and kill time; IMO there's noting wrong with that and like I said, fun isn't always about being dead serious or competitive (be it by trying to do the best stunt or killing the most ppl as fast as possible). I mean remember the heli juggling vids? Those were cool too.

Anyways, at least it's an MTA video and IMO it's just the injection this vid making community needs. We need more MTA vids and if that's what it's gonna take to make more (i.e. thinking his "wasn't good"), then so be it. Go make a better one yourselves :P.

I say g/j again.