You know your addicted to MTA when...

AcE_

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see a beautiful woman/man and you think "wow, I'd of loved to render THOSE poly's..."

You ask her who rendered you

When she hits you with the mace you yell "crazy bitch!" and smack her with a bat

Later in your Cell, you try stealing a cops uniform and think you can escape with you.

You managed too, but got to cocky and went to the local military base and got shot

you respawn

You go into a empty building, walk around a bit and think to yourself "damn I must of timed out"

You scream NOOBIE!! very loudly at every car creash you see

You see a car crash and think, Man, would a securicar EVER go through that like butter

You try stealing a securicar at the bank to try it out.

You get killed during the get away and think "freaking ai,I knew I shyould of put easy.."

"Yeah, I burnt myself with a molctive once, I ran around a bit and I was fine"

You dont get a fancy car because you know people like yourself would just steal it

So you steal one instead

You get it repainted thinking no one would know

you yell at the shop claiming " HEY! its my first damn time it should be free!"

You hear the ice cream truck and run outside immediatly screaminh "Whoopie whoopie! the whoopie truck is here!"

You get disapointed very quickly

You shoot the ice cream truck down, or beat the driver with a golf clud you got when flipping the golf cart earlier

When waiting at traffic lights you start doing donut burn outs

You drag race anythig with 2 or more wheels, and some without

You've tried purposly to jump your boat

Youve succeeded getting over 2 docks

:-D

1.I fall of a building,running from the cops,jeez I didn't kill that cop!It was the Aunt Pollie I tells'ya!

2.I'm getting gangraped by some punks and when I decided to react,the cop got near,I ran to him and he batted me.

3.My car was about to blow up,but I just fell compeled to stay,needless to say:Smokin'barbcue'

4.In my super Ducati,I wheelied a car and somehow went over a building,and went through the window!?!?!Omg no bathroom?!?!

5.I use the sniper-scope to look at some pr0n magazines,and er...Imagination wanders off...Arg!!! Hits wall with the head...nvm..

6.I got me a tec,but then I looked at the magazines couldn't really grab the m60..

This seems to be turning into a vc related fiction thread now :/

- When you get that uneasy feeling every time you're on the street and hear a helicopter flying over your neighborhood
Haha thats true, i actually half ran into a shop i had no previous intentions of entering when a sea rescue helicopter flew over the street on Monday

Kind of a MTA/VC mixture

When you look for a button in order to look behind you

When you think you can jump off a builiding and only suffer mild pain

When you think your lag will save you from helicopter blades

You think you can jump over cars to avoid being run over safely

You think you can pull of some crazy stunt, and if you KNOW you are going to crash, just get off right before landing and you will be fine.

You look for a pink circle in Pizza Hut to tell you MTA info

You stop crossing the street in fear of car-killing lamers

You start wearing 80's clothes

You think if someone shoots at you, being about 20-30 yards away will be out of the guns range

When you expect to be looking at a choice of 5 different people with different weapons when you die

You see a firetruck with the sirens on, and think, SPEED HACKER!

You don't drive anymore in fear of a speed hacker hitting you at 2,000mph

You start driving anywhere on the road

You have no reguard for any traffic laws

You think a car spray will solve all your problems with the law, even if the cops are outside when you do it.

You get one of those big block-like 80's cell phones

You think it doesn't matter how fast the vehicle starts going if you've started entering, you'll still get in the car.

You think you can stop yourself from burning to death by getting in a car

You stare at boats on the water in disbelief

You aren't afraid of gang neighborhoods because you know drive-bys have not been put in yet.

You find and do a crazy stunt, thinking some money will come out of thin air and you'll go slow motion while getting the message "UNIQUE STUNT BONUS"

If look at your watch and say: "Damn the times is slow!"

You scream "SEAWAYS" annd drive your car in the water and sink...

You see a Deja vu and think: I crashed.

You walk into the gym and see ppl running while not moving forward thinking: : I timed out.

You broke your arm and scream "ASPIRINE, ASPIRINE"!

You knock somebody down and you see flashing stars arourd your head.

Your in a traffic jam for a trtaffic light and screams: "greenlight, greenlight!"

You hold down a hooker and says: "hopingirl, hopingirl"

You see someone dead in a car. and you say "WTF? I did't say 'thelastride'"

You don't mind the weather forcast while thinking: "I make my own weather using cheats"

dont know if anyone mentioned this

You die of dehydration for fear that you might drown

You dont take a bath for fear of drowning

You move to antarctica for fear of drowning

You wonder why a whole lot of red and white pills dont slow everything down, or give you super-human strength

ugh another great idea squandered

when... You play a whole lot because it's so fun and you can't stop playing... wait that's not funny.. one sec bear with me.

You say GETTHEREVERYFASTINDEED so you can get to work... No that's stupid noone would ever do this it's a lame attempt a humor... one more second I will come up with a real one.

I feel like Tank watching the matrix and I am sure I am addicted to MTA when...

I watch the IRC game echo in #report and I know where everyone is and who just spawnkilled without even seeing the graphics.

I enjoy looking at screens from MTA when I am stranded at work.

I talk to XCripsy on the phone while he plays to get my vicarious fix.

I see someone on a scooter and think "faggio" (similar thing happens with armored cars, PCJs, or just about every other vehicle.)

I refresh TVkes server list to see who is still ingame and who has more kills since the last refresh (while stuck at work) :lol:

P.S.

when you have 2,131 posts -or maybe I should save that for "you know you are a loser when..." :oops:

- You read all the pervious posts to make sure none of them apply to you

- so far theyve all applied to you

- You have seriouse problems if they do

- You think getting arrest wont be that bad because they'll let you out right after anyway

- You don't need to eat, bath or use the washrooms

- yuo start relating people you know to people you know in real life (Ex:that guys an asshole, DEATHB! :) jk )

- Your not worried about getting shot in the head because you know it takes more then one shot to die

You know your addicted to MTA when...

-everytime you see a pcj waiting at a traffic light you feel like kicking off the driver (yes, even if it tears off your nutz) and go stunting

-you moderate the forum

-you see hundreds of stunt opportunities when driving thru your city

-you wonder why time goes so damn slow when youre at work

-you wonder why traffic goes so smothly

-you stand on a roof and think "if i would only have my rocket launcher by hand"

-you scream "THE DODO!" when you see a red/white plane in the sky

-youre at work a theres a 80's track on the radio and your mind links it automatic to the last MTA session...

happened to me all, mostly at monday after playing too much vice in the weekend