You know your addicted to MTA when...

AcE_

lol vvolven, hoperfully she dosnt check the forums either ;)

and that has to be the longest .gif animation ive ever seen

Yeah but his sig (800KB) is still smaller than your ghastly avvy (1MB gif) :P.

Those are made by some weird dude and I must've seen more of his artwork in another forum. I think it was a guy dodging shells bullet-time style or something to that effect.

Anyway both these gifs spell death to 56k users, so I suggest you give keeping them another thought, especially this being such a crowded forum. Just my opinion...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know your addicted to MTA when:

You punch your friend in the face knocking him out cold thinking its not synched yet.

You steal a shitty car crash it into a nicer car so that the driver stops, than you kill the driver and take his car.

You set up a road block with cars and sit in a tree with an m60.

After you get hit by a car you accuse the driver of car laming.

If it was a hit and run you call the driver a pussy for not getting out of the car to try to kill you.

You blame a lost fight on lag.

You call people noobs in real life.

that calling someone a noob thing yeah im guilty for that too :)

- You talk fluently in 1337

- when others ask you what the hell your saying you laugh at them screaming n00bies

- when you play mta, you get into the game (screaming, swearing loudly, telling people off (with no mic)

Im guilty to all the above ;)

heh, i once punched my friend in the place in the back thats just under the ribs, and hes all like "HOLY SHIT THAT HURTS!" and guess what i say?

thats right! i laugh at him and cleverly shout through all the class "GAHAHAHAHA OWNED YOU N00B!!" :roll:

oh and btw, he actually sayd "YA BENZONA ZE KA'AV!"...

and i actually sayd "GAHAHAHAHA OWNED YOU N00B!!"

that calling someone a noob thing yeah im guilty for that too :)

- You talk fluently in 1337

- when others ask you what the hell your saying you laugh at them screaming n00bies

- when you play mta, you get into the game (screaming, swearing loudly, telling people off (with no mic)

Im guilty to all the above ;)

Same. We are the cool! :B

You know you addicted when......

your internet bil comes in and you spent over 56 hours online is 1 month, you stay up so alte you go to bed and 1, you have perment eye prolbems from screen, hands twich wildely for no reason except when you play MTA. lol. :twisted::evil:

You know you addicted when...

your writing get's this bad :lol:

1. Like Mr Bump said, when u see a garbage truck and think "ohh i need that", for the car collection mission from GTA3 and realising that u actually have your hand on the handbrake :)

2. putting t in front of everything u type regardless of being ingame or not

3. You have been to http://www.pogothemonkey.com or any of the other sites

4. If Billie Jean (Or any other track from VC) comes on you find your speedo constantly increasing and start looking for groups of ppl 2 mow down

t--Unreb :)