A History of MTA (PlanetGTA Exclusive)

Cray

...you wrote a history article for a mod that is a little more than 1 year old and some admin script that is only a few months old. That is like a 7-year-old writing an autobiography. Weak.

I see your point, but you're forgetting how far MTA has come in just 1 year. It now has a community of 8000, and think how advanced MTA 0.3 is in comparison with 0.1 (in which you could only drive around).

...you wrote a history article for a mod that is a little more than 1 year old and some admin script that is only a few months old. That is like a 7-year-old writing an autobiography. Weak.

I see your point, but you're forgetting how far MTA has come in just 1 year. It now has a community of 8000, and think how advanced MTA 0.3 is in comparison with 0.1 (in which you could only drive around).

Yes, and if you would have told me back when Vice City came out for the PC last May that I would be able to ride around with friends in stunt mode and do tricks with them by the beginning of 2004 and it looks good and doesn't lag a whole lot, I would have called you crazy.

MTA still has a ways to go, but I know that we will one day have an almost bug-free MTA with good deathmatch that syncs up nicely.

• MTA Team

The first such articl was written a coupl of months ago and was released to the public on the 1 year MTA site.

MTA has evolved a lot and these articles show the public what ha changed. A year goes fast for everyone but if you read trough it you notice that a lot has happend. Don't look at it as a biography but more like a change log.

w00t, VCK was mentioned twice in a gamespy article. good writing xerox. I'm not even gonna harass you about joining the evil gamespy corporation! (that's saying something!)

I take the piss outta myself for joining them enough for the whole forum =)

and blok - i used ya 1 year site as a source of info - I think there is a credit there, if not there should be

Never said it was the first one either did I? - If I did that should be changed

I do hope to amend the history as I go as well =)

I just find it rather odd that you would spend your time writing such an article when you have already made the 1-year MTA site as well as the video, which pretty much say the same thing as that article. Isn't that a little much?

Well,the video didn't provide information about the merging with Yamm(I think that's the name)or the other mp mods being developed(Most don't know GGM),and for those who do know them it shows them that mta IS the better mp gta mod at the moment.