Avatar, Signature, General Mockery

Ransom

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one DeathB, maybe we should just make this a KFC mockery thread.

Why not?

The biggest baddest gang in MTA should get all of the attention. Even bad press is good press. As long as they are talking about you, you win...

Here is some attention for Mr.TankBoy since he started all of this

site1037.gif

ok new rule: anything with "owned" or "pwned" in it for now on wont be accepted since its just flat out stupid and offensive behavior to put those words on the pics. And stop with the pics that aren't relevant to the people in anyway. Those are insults. Examples:

owned.jpg

This has nothin to do with Wheelman, so its an insult

Shit%20Faced2.jpg

This... I don't know. It doesn't relate to Deathb at all, so its not really funny.

If its going to be general, it has to have SOME relation in the picture. Not just "This is wheelman" or "I found a pic of so and so when he was little". Make the picture have something we can actually relate to the person.

Edited by Guest

Yea, I mean of course you can continue to post crap like that, but I'm not putting it on the main page. I wanna save this thread from becoming a lame ass flat-out flame thread.

The chicken ones are ok because the KFC colonel and chicken in the picture obviously relates to KFC, but the "I need friends" pic and the person covered in shit really show no connection, they are just flames and they are dull.