Sign in to follow this  
Kaspo

Removing world model

Hey guys, I have a error that I couldn't figure out. I removed an object but the shader that was on it ( LOD ) is still there and I can't remove it. I found the LOD's IDs and I actually did a command to remove it but nothing happen... Ideas?

This is the code I used to remove the LOD

-- Problems with this SHADOW --  
removeWorldModel(17388,10000,-1200,-1600,0) --lod 
removeWorldModel(17385,10000,-1200,-1600,0) --lod 
removeWorldModel(17384,10000,-1200,-1600,0) --lod 
removeWorldModel(17414,10000,-1200,-1600,0) --lod 

I assume that you are aware of the syntax;

bool removeWorldModel ( int modelID, float radius, float x, float y, float z [, int interior = 0 ] ) 

So you're trying to remove lod 17388 with a radius of 10.000, on position; -1200, -1600, 0?

Yes. I went with the huge radius cause I got really annoyed and couldn't get it deleted.

Is there anything wrong with the way I wrote my syntax? I used the same thing to remove other objects and it worked just fine.

Ehm I think you should try this;

removeWorldModel(17388, 10000, -1200, -1600, 0, 0); 

but are you sure it is 17388? Cause I've been trying to search the object related to it but I couldn't find it. :D

I'll try to add the interior world. The ID was the one that showed up when I went to world selection and aimed at the object.. it gave me LOD:17388. The Object ID is another one. The object I am trying to remove is a land mass next to the Trash Dump @ Mt.Chilliad, cunt_land18b something. Is there any faster way to see the LOD of an object other than that?

I tried what you said tosfera, nothing happen. This is how it looks:

XuUrJ7x.jpg

17ZFNjG.jpg

How I got the ID:

VqkIY7q.jpg

I've been working on this bug for some days now, I could really use some help :S

Disabling Occlusions made it less obvious but still disturbing.

Weird thing is that I've had some elements with this kind of shadows removed with no problem, I don't know why this happens now.

Try removing other nearby LODs (other rocks). They might have a layer there as well.

Thing is myonlake... everything around it is deleted, I can't find any other element around it. This problem has been giving me headaches for a long time now. I really need help with this. If you want to see it live I can start my server for you.

LOD still there believe it or not. It's really fucked up. There must be something else.