AlienX Software: Super Server Admin

Minister2100

Hey people, Im currently making a Super Server Admin... You will be able to edit these files and do these functions from a remote computer!

1) Edit the Config Files

2) Edit The Banned List

3) Shutdown Server

4) Restart Sever

5) Start Server (Even if It Has Been Shutdown)

6) Encrption When Data is Sent

7) Clients Have To Login

This software uses Winsock, with a stable connection to the server (Not Mta Server) using TCP, currently the connection is 90% stable, (Not everything is 100% stable :)

I will keep you posted on improvments and release dates

Yes.. its real.. And its commin along well, I just need to finish the config file editing, as it has some bugs... :roll:

also i am goin to update the client 2 server login, as its not safe, But other than that.. its goin really well.. I was hopeing to have it done by easter, but unfortanly i didnt, as college cought up to me...

i will keep you posted, and hopfully lots of servers around the globe will be using this software :)

UPDATE:

The client to server login has been a sucess, now its 100% safe

What it ust to do was:

1) client connected

2) server sent client ENCRPTED username & password

3) client sorted out weather u could login or not

and now, It does it a diffrent way.. and i aint gonna tell u :) lol

Banned list wasnt working in the version that dan tested, And its working now..

The config file editor is very buggy, I didnt relise untill i started to edit the config file in diffrent ways.. this needs to be fixed big time

So sorry folks, To be held back for a few more momnets

And also sorry for not bein able to give u a release date for this project, as i dunno when it will be released...

im thinking of putting a Auto-Upadate feature into it, so if i do update the server/client... it will search for it at your lesiure

other than that, Its all commin along good

• 2 months later...