Editing

Guest SirRocky

I am very much interested in editing GTA:VC for my own purposes and was wondering if the Programming Team responsible for MTA:VC would be willing to share general information on how to go about modding Vice City.... like if I wanted to add more vehicles/weapons or custom objects, etc to the game, what would I need to be able to do it and where would I begin?

I am very much interested in editing GTA:VC for my own purposes and was wondering if the Programming Team responsible for MTA:VC would be willing to share general information on how to go about modding Vice City.... like if I wanted to add more vehicles/weapons or custom objects, etc to the game, what would I need to be able to do it and where would I begin?

i dont hink that the MTA people are very fond of the editing idea :)

However, for general VC editing/modding (no multiplayer)..there are countless sites covering that subject... just on the frontpage there are some links etc... :)

Front page of this site?

Alright... I'll take a look around....

Thanks for the tip.

I am just kind of looking to be pointed in the right direction as far as programs I will need to do it, and where to begin.

Simple fix: Go to http://www.google.com or .co.uk, whatever. Click on Language Tools at the side, then paste the web address of the page you want translated in the box at the bottom marked "Translate a web page".

It's even easier if you have the Google toolbar, as you can just right-click and select "Translate into English".

Hope this helps.