FUNNY BUGS_>NO CHEATS<

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please. 1 or 2 images per post is ok. But 9 is just rediculous. If everyone did that nobody would bother waiting for the massive page to load. Please provide a link to an offsite location if you wish to provide this many images. Thanks

A few more pics :P

Fun times @ the 18 player official (TX, US #1) 3-4 days ago :(:

Here's a glitch. Notice how even in SP the east side of the WBPD lets you half inside:

The bike must be on its side to climb over though.

I haven't tried getting in there in SP, but I don't see any reason to do it either :?.

Now playing @ the same serv as before, I was walking under that and some guy tried to run me over. I jumped, the car pushed me up and I was standing on that. Walking a bit westwards, I fell under the city and thought I'd get out, but no. Have a look:

I think that place is like the "negative" of the detention area office room, only with a +1-2ft elevation. Jumping there isn't really possible, except in a few places. Anyway, after some searching, I was able to exit to inside the PD roughly by where the stairs to the main corridor are (a few ft west of where I'm standing here).

Going out the door will fix all graphics issues as always.

2 more screenies from older times. These were from an (easy) stunt I did whoring all the useful Mavs (well, they still had the white one left, but meh). Names and places should be familiar ;).

And that's all for now. More to come of course...

Hi!:D

Im still trying to get on top of that damn building :P i thoug i would get there if i enter with heli in stadium (stadium is so hi so i thoug u would fly over "hig limit" :S) and go out of it by some hole or something lol..

**now im not so sure if its possible to get there but i wont surrender :)**

There re a similar glitch like Prokopis showns us.. its where u get blue bike just in front of bikers bar.. do same than Prokopis glitch and u will c a portion of shop wich ussually u cant c (i never seen before :) )

Hey pretty cool Mr.Bump :)

I could say a lot in my defence that would stand to reason as valid, undeniable arguments, but since the *thoughtful* mod/admin decided to not turn my pics to [ulr]'s and rather just delete them pissing on my painstaking work of putting those posts together (and the very nature of this thread as well), I'll just accept that nothing's gonna get my pics back and leave it at that.

Besides, what needed to be said, has been said long ago:

WARNING: This post contains MANY images, but as altogether they amount to less Kb than many peoples signature images i think its acceptable ;)

Quality "modding" right there by whomever was bold enough to do this anonymously...

I could say a lot in my defence that would stand to reason as valid, undeniable arguments, but since the *thoughtful* mod/admin decided to not turn my pics to [ulr]'s and rather just delete them pissing on my painstaking work of putting those posts together (and the very nature of this thread as well), I'll just accept that nothing's gonna get my pics back and leave it at that.

Besides, what needed to be said, has been said long ago:

WARNING: This post contains MANY images, but as altogether they amount to less Kb than many peoples signature images i think its acceptable ;)

Quality "modding" right there by whomever was bold enough to do this anonymously...

I love it when Prokopis sounds interesting. :P8)

few glitches:

Randomly falling underneath Leaf Links golf club

mtascreen-3762.JPG

Disconnected due to finding a golf club in golf caddy

mtascreen-3948.JPG

I knocked my mate into the water who started running on it :!:

mtascreen-9101.JPG

Hi! :D

There is a way to get more ppl than ussuall in vehicles (bikes , cars...)

One guy gets in vehicle as driver and ppl stay near of bike, just next of vehicle doors.

Driver makes sound claxon and just in that moment ppl get in as passenger.

The reason to make sound horn is to ppl can get in vehicle at same time.

I ve´seen till 4 peeps in a bike!!

...Also there is a way to drive "caddy" (golf cart) flipping!!

U need to make caddy fall over 1 of hes doors i mean make it stay on a side..

once u get this u must hold backward key and 1 side on direction keys (right or left) it depends of wich side is on ground..

If everything goes cool u should b flipping the cart till it explodes.

well, one funny bug( i may not have pics) and i absolutly SURE everyone knows about it :P in remote admin (not IRC one) type /msg (message) and your admin number coresponds with another players ID number, youll speak as them same with the /me command

HI! :D

Does some1 where the "joes beds" shop is?

U can get in with 1 bike and running and jumping like mad against the entrance..

http://galeon.hispavista.com/grasscompany2004/img/joes2

Place bike just where u can c in screen, then "run and jump like mad" against the wall :)

To get out get where red circle and same way ..run and stuff, but this time hit enter to trying getting on bike :)

:shock: Why cant i post pics? :cry:

..i do. :P

Hi!

There is a way to get more ppl than ussuall in vehicles (bikes , cars...)

One guy gets in vehicle as driver and ppl stay near of bike, just next of vehicle doors.

Driver makes sound claxon and just in that moment ppl get in as passenger.

The reason to make sound horn is to ppl can get in vehicle at same time.

I ve´seen till 4 peeps in a bike!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well i didnt wanna read all pages but do you know the TELEPORT bug and the normal bug in the malibu couse i know how to get in the normal bug and teleport bug ;)

And near the airport:

Spawn mexican walk/drive to the parking thing thats on the left of you, not really far but ok

There you'll see a building

I cant really explain but its a bug aswell, you can walk IN the building but you cant get out anymore then