FUNNY BUGS_>NO CHEATS<

lol well I'd never use it in battle, and usually I don't use them because I get accused of cheating which is not good. Interesting how quick I found it though. Theres also one at Phil's gate where those two walls meet if I did not mention it before.

Since all the warps go to West island near Cherry Poppers, stay on the East Island if you don't want some bloake warping behind your back and shooting you :lol:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well I'd never use it in battle, and usually I don't use them because I get accused of cheating which is not good. Interesting how quick I found it though. Theres also one at Phil's gate where those two walls meet if I did not mention it before.

Since all the warps go to West island near Cherry Poppers, stay on the East Island if you don't want some bloake warping behind your back and shooting you :lol:

I have never seen somone appear but it must be seem odd to have 2 or three ppl appear suddenly.

Bloake? I think it's Bloke and you are american... snap out of it M8 :lol:

aye, too many europeans around here :P

OrIon, thats pretty old, but thx for mentioning it. You can also park a heli onto the hall that you climb the stairs to inside that building, makes a funny picture.

Anyways, ofund another teleport today. I think I know about 5 now. Tried to fit a bike into a tight spot when TurboB jumped into it and I figured out I could fit it in place. Getting on is the hard part ;) but you just jerk the bike into an ackward postion, then you can jump in the space, get on, and warp :D

I just took the bike in this position because it was an amusing screenshot:

lakecityransom-jemimas.JPG

Hi! :D

Nice pic Ransom :wink: ..

Well. today go to pole position club and "park" your bike exactly as u can c in this screen :)

U need some1 to jack your bike..as soon as "the robber" jacks your bike jump trying to get on roof.

pole1

B patient it works :D

Edited by Guest

Let him triple post. He has been here since semptember and he has to make up some lost ground. :?

There are a bunch of these and I am sure I will be in a tight spot and then remember that I can run thru a certain wall or teleport glitch all thanks to this thread. :wink:

There are other funny glitches that are more MTA sync related but they aren't for this thread I guess. umm or for public consumption :(

Yeah, but let's just stick to map/texture bugs for this one.

And turbob: yeah ppl like bugs. They're odd and therefore interesting stuff to know and when you've been playing a game for that many months as many here have, if some1 tells you there's something you didn't know, you're gonna want to see it just for the sake of completeness.

Plus finding bugs is another form of l33tness competition :P.

Let him triple post. He has been here since semptember and he has to make up some lost ground. :?

There are a bunch of these and I am sure I will be in a tight spot and then remember that I can run thru a certain wall or teleport glitch all thanks to this thread. :wink:

There are other funny glitches that are more MTA sync related but they aren't for this thread I guess. umm or for public consumption :(

Yea rebel comeon, I mean its all in his thread anyways and hes only got 42 posts. Not the end of the world. Besides hes not natural English and I know he doesn't care to get 1,000 posts in an English forum (probably annoys the piss outta him reading and typing English lol) :P

and besides, hes a fellow VCP! ;)

i found a hole in the wall :)

Its behind the ammu-nation in downtown on the upper ledge of this place

TURBOB Image removed, 1.4mb .bmp is WAY too big for the forums. jpg or gif format please, no larger than 640x480

an image

we knew that one allready, i posted a vid of it a long time ago :)