FUNNY BUGS_>NO CHEATS<

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that still work? I do remember that... But after you have the cash do you pass it on when you are killed?

I don't think you can pass on the money. If you could then just giving ppl 1000 to start would show how good you are doing. Whoever is the first millionaire would be totally owning the game.

HI! :D

Rebel: yes i have an nvidia g force4 mx 440 i know well nvidia cards have problems with gtavc.. oh and.. edit what?

Thanx to Kunglao for "help" telling that ppl who doesnt like bugs.. just dont post in here and every1 happy :P

And how to get at vaults? \/

bank4

Place your bike there and some1 gots to jack it. This time if u fall down just reapear at bank:D "Be patient it works" :)

over_under_shotgun_turning_md_wht.gif NEVER OUTGUNNED

This1 is interesting:

Place a hig car where u can c at this screen. U can b trapped like our dear friend Ransom :P (green circle)

Or also can get on roof like me (in my opinion its better where i was.. not where Ransom was...) :P. There re big space to walk on roof and can get over lift or office where u get in lift to go up.

bank2

Have fun! :)

Finally Ransom could get where i was with Firefox and other guyz over there :P
Edited by Guest

Xerox wrote:

now i wonder if you can balance a bike on there and fly?

Yesterday i made this screen :o

weirdparking

Lol it was impossible to fly with heli.. but really near :P

Dont askme how tf i did that coz i got no idea.. bike blew and spawned there lol

****NEXT BUGS IM GONA POST RE TELEPORTINGS TO CHERRY POPPERS!!!**********[/b]

OMFG i will NEVER EVER play mta against you!!!

uh?...where the hell has turbob gone? "right in here! just jump on the car, thru the wall next to it than on the floor right under the invisible hole, than go up the hidden stairs, place your bike next to the pink wall, do a rocket jump with the secret weapon you found there and youll see me"

o_O

and with edit your posts i meant this lil thingy in the right top corner of your post: icon_edit.gif

yes i have an nvidia g force4 mx 440 i know well nvidia cards have problems with gtavc..

and cars driving backwards/rotating on z axis...(i had that recently with my asus card)

lol @ lost Ransom, someone rescue our gang leader!!!

uh?...where the hell has turbob gone? "right in here! just jump on the car, thru the wall next to it than on the floor right under the invisible hole, than go up the hidden stairs, place your bike next to the pink wall, do a rocket jump with the secret weapon you found there and youll see me"

...What the hell u re talcking about??:P

...and what the hell i got to edit.. i just hit "postreply" and i say what i got to say or show :D

Once again sry bout my crap english*

Hi! :)

Well... a few posts ago i told i was gona post teleport bugs..so here u get 1 of "them" :D

teleport1

Get a bike and drive in to that wall.. then get out of bike and thats all.. ull b teleported to cherry poppers!! :D

***Thanx to [KFC]Crunch cos he shownme this cool bug :)***