Sequel to Decan's Auto SR and Vice City Tribute is NOW UP

sweet vid, just downloaded it. i guess for ppl who havent seen this yet, it's PURE creativity. Sure, there were a few kinda boring stunts in there that we've seen before only too many times towards the start, but i found myself saying "wooaaa, haha" a couple of times. lol, i loved the thing when that car hit the heli, that was really cool.

keep up the good work dude. in fact, i might be able to contribute to a future project if ur interested. Say, if u want a certain stunt done, come to my forums (show ur video too) and post a few stunt challenges with screenshots. believe me, ive set some of the HARDEST EVER challnges, and one of the members nails it within a few days, its just maad the talent we have at the ampt forums.

LINK: http://forumer.com/amptstunting

Sum of the audition videos we've had submitted to us are badass, and I'm probably gonna finish my "how to stunt" vid in a few days. it wont be nething spectacular, just a reference guide, though it will include the hardest known tricks that u can do deliberately on GTA VC.

Neways, sorry i went a little off topic there, but the forums are really worth a check out. Ur video, as usual, was a success on my ratings. Just.... i'd honestly like to see a video created by you with STUNTS by you. That'll be pretty kool to watch :). And you are right, there is alot of originality left. In fact, i know probably over 100 places to stunt that nobody's ever thought of, im serious. sumbody contact me on msn and ill show em on MTA!

well l8er dude, and fantastic job on the video - - - - Andyroososoft

PS: Since you mentioned "Decan's Auto Stunt Reel" and "Vice City Tribute", I'd like to ask you on behalf of everyone that can't be bothered to mess with fileplanet to plz upload them both on thegamersalliance.com for everyone's convenience. Also plz check if there's something wrong with the VC Tribute "distribution" vid. I think it's a bit fuc,ked up as seeking isn't possible and the movie won't play past 4:00 when all players say it's 4:29. I've checked twice to be sure it wasn't me. Thx in advance.

^^

He didn't reply to that though :(.

Well I wasn't talking about fileplanet. In fact I said many ppl try to avoid getting involved with it and I'm one of those ppl myself. I was referring to the Vice City Tribute vid you get from filefront (the only source own-age.com offers for that file), which I've just downloaded again for the third time and it's really as messed up as I described earlier. You might want to give it a look.

And can you plz upload both those videos to TGA so that everyone can get them fast and free?

• 2 weeks later...