Helicopter trouble

i have the same problem, not 2 minutes though. the answer is simple: upgrade your hardware or live with it.

maybe flying low to the ground might help as well, cause if yer up high, then more map information needs to load. i doubt this will help too much though.

also: if you have a passanger, ony cross islands of a bridge in the heli, so you dont kill them while you load

the odd time i get this also, barely ever though, one time i was flying the sparrow around cherry poppers and buildings werent loading too fast, i smashed into a tall building...another problem, me and Bloch were flying in the LCPD heli, and on my screen the heli just stopped in mid-air and just plunged into the water and blew up. On his screen he was still flying fine.

so...WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT????

also: if you have a passanger, ony cross islands of a bridge in the heli, so you dont kill them while you load

MAc if you read the post above you, you would have known, when the people are in a vehicle togther crossing thru the loading screen it wont happend on the same time , the other player might get it 2 seconds sooner then you, which will make you drop dead where you are.

WHAT THE :o IS UP WITH THAT????

- wth is up with you.

It's because his computer was slower than yours when loading the other part of vice city. He was controlling the vehicle, but since you didn't recieve any new data, (he was waiting for loadscreen) you just fall down. Perfectly normal in our current tech.

Fly higher, or try to stay over a bridge when you are near a loading zone.

WHAT THE :o IS UP WITH THAT????

- wth is up with you.

It's because his computer was slower than yours when loading the other part of vice city. He was controlling the vehicle, but since you didn't recieve any new data, (he was waiting for loadscreen) you just fall down. Perfectly normal in our current tech.

Fly higher, or try to stay over a bridge when you are near a loading zone.

kk i understand, i read the post before i posted but i wasnt sure if that was the same problem or just a glitch, i ride with pass all the time and that was the FIRST time it happend.