2 very useful suggestions for upcoming....

can we get back on topic please?

we already spent 1.5 pages of the thread for this rank

can someone give him a newbie rank? im sorry but i dont think you got all your forum changes w/o a reason and PMing ops on irc isnt a good idea, at least not w/o permission

oh and what MrBill meant was that maybe your post that forced an admin to give you this rank has already been deleted...

maybe your email was banned form the forums?

Nope, i was unable to register with that certain email at all untill it was done manually.

can someone give him a newbie rank? im sorry but i dont think you got all your forum changes w/o a reason and PMing ops on irc isnt a good idea, at least not w/o permission

rebel dont be sorry if your stubborn, some people are just like that.. i DID get my forum changes w/o a reason and if there WAS a reason and its legit, i dont think the person who changed it would hide himself, if it was relevant or necessary, as he'd just tell me straight up why..

Also i know pming isnt a good idea bla bla do u think that was my first resort?? like i said i tried and tried in the IRC channel, who ever replied just didnt have forum priveleges and i could never catch blokker free..

So in other words if i didnt pm, i would still not be here.

My names just fine. [KFC]ElBurro fits nicley...

lol ElBurro how SELFISH do u want to be?? just cuz your name fits nicely. it makes us all ok now?? geeze.. anyways im back to topic 5 extra spaces in nicknames upcoming version plz would be excellent, as for the speedo, i already got the insight.

thx all

I just want enough characters too be able to make my name [GP] Rick James Bitch 21 characters so just round it out to 24 for longer names

As far as mr AssWhooped goes... What was your old name? Can someone IP check him?

Seems like someone gave his new name the rank of his old name

are you any of the following?

anzas, Multitheft Auto Sucks not, Peter Johansson, vandal, VooDooMan, Zombien

As far as being on topic

I would use the extra characters but there would always be someone who wants just 1 more character and what's the big deal, then just another an before you know it your signature is the preamble to the constitution

Edited by Guest
are you any of the following?

anzas, Multitheft Auto Sucks not, Peter Johansson, vandal, VooDooMan, Zombien

Nope always same name, none of the above....

I would use the extra characters but there would always be someone who wants just 1 more character and what's the big deal, then just another an before you know it your signature is the preamble to the constitution

well im not saying im NOT aware of the fact that people always want more, first off, u could easily have even 20 characters allowed, doesnt mean the scoreboard has to show 20.... but i wouldnt recommend that way, i just meant a decent size as in 5 characters even though i dont need 5 more myself, but for others also. Not everyone will be satisfied but some will, and just because theres ones that wont be satisfied, doesnt mean u just give up and make all those not happy.... but u can help ;)

BTW i noticed im still "Ass Whooped", and cant see the big deal in one of u mods to change it to normal, or i will take further action with the Department Of Fair Trading as un-irrelevant conduct of moderator usage mentioned in page 7-clause-3:5.

thx all

• 2 months later...

well am i??

omg after all this time im still "Ass Whooped" ! i think its been long enough and time for someone to change it please.... leave my ass out of this.

secondly, how's the "+5" more characters in the name field of mta client going through? for the upcoming version.. ;)