What I And Others Would Like To See In MTA 0.4

Here is a little list :)

More cars, There aint enough, you find yourself running for 50 miles to get to a vehicle

Sync the apache (Hunter) :D hehehehe

Have in the server settings a enable map mods setting, I thought that this would be good, as i personally dont think that map mods are cheating, There just for fun!

Stunt Mode, More Ramps n stuff! (Use MooMapper)

Sync The Time (DO THIS FIRST hehe) / Weather (VERY IMPORTANT, Unfair when being chased, and it rains on your screen!) / Radio, You have to do this!

Friend says, Should have boats (But i have heard that they make MTA crash, Not to sure tho!.. From M8>>> Fix it bitches!)

Well, I would love to see these features, Especially The time and weather!!!

Bye bye people!

and good luck with future developments of MTA

here's my list of things i would like to see in 0.4.

(may be overlapping some previous ideas)

-more cars (FOR SURE)

-ammo pickups

-more weapons (FULLY SYNCHED)

-in-game skin chooser from a variety of all vc skins

-in-game server browser

-synched weather would be nice

-apache is fine, but you if you synch the weapons from apache you find n00bs hovering in front of spawn points with the machine guns and rockets firing. (damn n00bs and cheaters ruin it for everyone)

-i think if you're below 100% health, you can go into the pizza store and get a slice of pizza like in SP :P

-+(FTR) map mods arent fair, someone could have that one mod that links VC - Liberty City and while 3 ppl are in a game, 1 persons chillin in friggin liberty city; which would be dumb, obviously.

-i think car skins should be allowed, just the txd and dff. (is it already allowed?)

-Synched radio, you get in my car you're hearing my MP3's if thats possible...

-passengers can shoot.

-SYNCH DRIVE-BY'S

-alot more spawn points for characters.

i know this could be asking for alot, but they're just ideas i've been pondering. :lol:

Well since this is a clone topic from a newb who didn't search and it's doomed to be locked I will include my wishlist for version .4

ninety five thousand Players

- All Animations synched, even ones rockstar didnt know existed (Tommy masturbating for instance)

- five hundred Player Models ingame choosable, including Mickey Mouse, Billy Liar, Captain Unfeasable, General exaggeration

- Ingame menu that can be placed OUTSIDE your monitor. take it to the kitchen, the toilet, the garden!

- Ingamechat (10Lines+LOG) No need to type or even talk, we use telepathy!

- ingame console, YEs a fully functional X-Box INGAME!

- Menu in more than 900 languages, many of wich we hired linguists to invent

- Scoreboard (+Extra Informations) IT shows the weather in tokyo, the optimum time for a soft boiled egg and MORE!

- New speedometer, Shows tyre pressures and what time the local shops shut if you are running low on milk

- Ingame, serverlist + WebServerlist lists every single webserver in the world and beyond (Pluto, Vebus, Tau Ceti)

- Server [Pasword protected + Remote server Access with WebInterface] so remote even YOU wont know where it is!

- Synched Weather/Time choosable and REAL, get wet when it rains! shudder with fear as it thunders, watch your pc become a smokign ruin and visit hospital when struck by lightning

- more than one guy in one car, yes, one guy in SEVEN cars at once!

- Free cheese with EVERY copy. - Thats right! Gordonzola, Mature chedder, Edam, YOU choose!

- Boats that FLY! - no more sticking to the boring water, FLY the boats, OUTSIDE, in REALITY (please note ground clearance may be needed locally to fly up in the sky up there)

- Kill ten people and get told the TRUE location of the KING. yes ELVIS! Uhuhuh!

- walk_to_point meaning no concern about people shooting you, they will MISS! giving complete game pleasure no die happyness yes!

- seventeen BILLION to one hardware compression (Industrial crusher provided by return post)

- twenty thousand cars, never have to run to find one again! you are ALWYS on top of one as there is no room left to walk on road

Get to work,

Thanks,

kfg