-=oMg=- official MTA gang

Keva

Hi, Im The clan leader for our new gang (One Man Gang)

Were the first (OFFICIAL) MTA only gang. We will have a website set up soon with all the details needed to join.

We have a IRC room on quakenet setup if you wish to signup or arrange a war against us.

The Room name is #clan-mta

Ill appeciate it if the members of the clan (you know who you are) post a reply to this topic stating a few details

Edit : Sorry guys but i was in a rush to post this sorry i got a few things wrong :) anyway alll info given by blokker is 100% correct

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MTA Team

Let me correct that n00b ;)

The name is OMG and it means Official MTA gang . It is a gang controlled by the MTA dev. team. The official channel is #-=OMG=- on the quakenet server

A site will folow with all info for joining. But u will be put to the test.

This cvlan has nothing to do with the development so u won't became a tester for the dev. team :!:

im guessing that helping out on the project would be a start. *cough* moderators *cough*

My guess, is that the OMG clan will consist whole MTA team and the moderators.

[guess]You never know, forum regulars who dont spam may be included as well[/guess]. [edit]<--- lol i just read that line, guess none of you will be in it then ;-P =)[/edit]

Ok sorry....But CAN I JOIN? WHAT DO I DO TO JOIN THIS GANG? ;-)

hmm - now wou should know, that when i say dont post something, and you do, its going to get deleted =)

sorry for the hard-line stance, but im trying to set a precident(sp?)/standard here; We dont want 600 people posting, to ask wether they can join or not =)

well im not a dev or a beta tester nor is anyone in the gang apart from blokker and IJS if u guys wanna join talk to someone in the irc chan i be in there later

edit : one way you could help us out is be an idler in our irc chan the L bot is not doing its job