MTA on GTA 5?

HeArTBeaT

I would only believe the words from Rockstar, anything not officially announced is fake to me, including these rumors of the PC release date. Google it and you'll find a few websites with completely different release dates. Reddit's famous post with pictures of 5 running on a PC is fake too.

I highly doubt the MTA:SA team is interested in moving to GTA V. GTA:SA was meant to have a multiplayer mode by default, but never got so far. GTA:IV has a built-in multiplayer and so has GTA V. IV:MP was created by mabako and his fellows, allowing customized multiplayer in GTA:IV. I cannot see why wouldn't it be possible to have a GTA:V multiplayer and I am sure some developers will want to try it out, unless R* has made it harder to have any outside modifications running the game (i.e. Social Club interfering).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Maybe mta is out mobile version gta sa?

Not going to happen.

There were two different threads about this thing, and unfortunately there's no way they'll do that.

viewtopic.php?f=167&t=68365

viewtopic.php?f=102&t=68395

Also, GTA V isn't a thing for MTA to develop in my opinion. They should stick with SA since they've just begun reaching top player records and such. GTA IV multiplayer was developed by mabako and other collaborators and they made a pretty good job on that, thus MTA V isn't needed, since others can do the same.

• 6 months later...